Stupid People Doing Stupid Things Thread - Part 3

Hey.....easy on my wife's cooking techniques. We've got to get the smoke out of the house somehow.

@KRYPTON INC.

I'll bet you never watched The Darwin Awards....I hear it's on Amazon Prime

I wanna say... You mentioned this before not long ago.

tenor.gif

Why is it that so many of these headlines starts with "Florida man..."?

Genius swims with gators and is surprised at what almost happens: Facebook

Spaghetti on the table, does not look appetizing, at least strange, in dishes would be better !

tumblr_n97k0rRWPB1s66zfno7_250.gif

I mean, obviously SO much wrong, but the first thing that struck me was using the pasta sauce just right out of the jar. I can understand the benefits of using jarred pasta sauce (especially if you're making food for a lot of people), but straight out of the jar, no heating it - not cooking it with the meatballs? And then, yeah, obviously the whole just on the counter thing.

Spaghetti is not that hard of a dish, even for a lot of people and even if you don't consider yourself that great of a cook.

Sorry, this is just, really getting to me ...maybe because I made Spaghetti last night for dinner... I don't consider myself a super cook or anything, I can follow a recipe, Spaghetti is like one of the few things I feel I can do competently without a recipe at all. We use ground sausage (my sister prefers mild italian, I like sweet italian - but I'm the cook so I get to decide :oldrazz: ), sauté some minced garlic in the sauce pan, then brown the sausage. Add some crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, little red wine vinegar, and seasoning (some salt/pepper and a healthy amount of italian seasoning - until it tastes right), let that all simmer/cook while the noodles start to cook (or while I start to work on the salad, whatever), Voila. Simple, easy, and good (especially with fresh grated parm on top). Not that hard to scale up either for larger amounts of people (just need a big enough pot - and the pot she cooked the noodles in looks plenty big enough, just get another one of those and *gasp* the pot can be used to serve it in too)

Just...ugh. Sorry, I rambled for a bit there :oldrazz:

Last edited:
tumblr_n97k0rRWPB1s66zfno7_250.gif

I mean, obviously SO much wrong, but the first thing that struck me was using the pasta sauce just right out of the jar. I can understand the benefits of using jarred pasta sauce (especially if you're making food for a lot of people), but straight out of the jar, no heating it - not cooking it with the meatballs? And then, yeah, obviously the whole just on the counter thing.

Spaghetti is not that hard of a dish, even for a lot of people and even if you don't consider yourself that great of a cook.

Sorry, this is just, really getting to me ...maybe because I made Spaghetti last night for dinner... I don't consider myself a super cook or anything, I can follow a recipe, Spaghetti is like one of the few things I feel I can do competently without a recipe at all. We use ground sausage (my sister prefers mild italian, I like sweet italian - but I'm the cook so I get to decide :oldrazz: ), sauté some minced garlic in the sauce pan, then brown the sausage. Add some crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, little red wine vinegar, and seasoning (some salt/pepper and a healthy amount of italian seasoning - until it tastes right), let that all simmer/cook while the noodles start to cook (or while I start to work on the salad, whatever), Voila. Simple, easy, and good (especially with fresh grated parm on top). Not that hard to scale up either for larger amounts of people (just need a big enough pot - and the pot she cooked the noodles in looks plenty big enough, just get another one of those and *gasp* the pot can be used to serve it in too)

Just...ugh. Sorry, I rambled for a bit there :oldrazz:

That's okay. We do it all the time in the In the Kitchen thread. You should visit sometime. A lot of interesting ideas get posted there. I didn't even bother to watch the video. All it took was the picture to make me shake my head and move on. We pretty much make our sauce the same way. The main differences are that I use vegetables because I like a chunky sauce. I'll use carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms and whatever tickles my fancy at the time (even zucchini). I use an olive oil/butter combo to saute the garlic/spices and then the veges before adding any tomato concoction. I think doing that helps bring out the taste of the spices. If you use fresh (which I normally don't), all the better. I like oregano, basil, thyme, marjoram, some sage and rosemary (careful with the rosemary), and parsley. Usually I just shuffle through my spices and pick them out so I may be forgetting something, but I've made this so many times, I just know about what to use. After I add the tomato (crushed and paste are a good choice), I add red wine (never tried vinegar, but that sounds good) and, after tasting, add a little spice (including salt and pepper) here or there to my own taste. Top with parmesan, and that's it. I often don't even use meat and it's still quite good (daughter is a vegetarian).

Talk about rambling......

That's okay. We do it all the time in the In the Kitchen thread. You should visit sometime. A lot of interesting ideas get posted there. I didn't even bother to watch the video. All it took was the picture to make me shake my head and move on. We pretty much make our sauce the same way. The main differences are that I use vegetables because I like a chunky sauce. I'll use carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms and whatever tickles my fancy at the time (even zucchini). I use an olive oil/butter combo to saute the garlic/spices and then the veges before adding any tomato concoction. I think doing that helps bring out the taste of the spices. If you use fresh (which I normally don't), all the better. I like oregano, basil, thyme, marjoram, some sage and rosemary (careful with the rosemary), and parsley. Usually I just shuffle through my spices and pick them out so I may be forgetting something, but I've made this so many times, I just know about what to use. After I add the tomato (crushed and paste are a good choice), I add red wine (never tried vinegar, but that sounds good) and, after tasting, add a little spice (including salt and pepper) here or there to my own taste. Top with parmesan, and that's it. I often don't even use meat and it's still quite good (daughter is a vegetarian).

Talk about rambling......

I will continue the conversation over in there then ;) (don't want to derail this thread)

This b**** is disgusting :barf:

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they don't believe in bathing their kids or themselves too much - CNN

WTF is up with this no bathing ****???? So they just sit up in their mansion being stank as f*** :barf:

It's not totally false. A bath isn't necessary every day, you can shower too or just wash the private parts, arm pit, face. A lot of people around the world doesn't bath, they are not filthy for that matter.

Is Mila Kunis from the early 20th Century ?
"I didn't have hot water growing up as a child so I didn't shower very much anyway," Kunis said.

Quite a leader. "We're in the middle of a public health emergency and we're not going to do anything about it."

People in the US are smart enough to make decisions that are best for them.....yeah, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"