Stupid People Doing Stupid Things Thread - Part 3

Is Mila Kunis from the early 20th Century ?
"I didn't have hot water growing up as a child so I didn't shower very much anyway," Kunis said.
I think she just started out poor. She was born in the Ukraine and spent the first 8 years of her life there.

I think she just started out poor. She was born in the Ukraine and spent the first 8 years of her life there.
I keep forgetting that she's Ukrainian.

I keep forgetting that she's Ukrainian.
Her family is Jewish.....I could be wrong, but I have heard that Jewish people are treated bad in places like Ukraine. So I figure she grew up rough.

According to her Wikipedia, her family came to Los Angels in 1991 when she was 7 and by 1994 she was already doing commercials and her parent in Ukraine, I quote" : gave up good jobs and their diploma" when they came to the US.
Anyway, their talk about bathing and "how when I was a baby/6 yo I didn't have hot water" is just celebrity fluff talk.

It's not totally false. A bath isn't necessary every day, you can shower too or just wash the private parts, arm pit, face. A lot of people around the world doesn't bath, they are not filthy for that matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but English isn't your first language right? So I understand why maybe you took what I said a little too literally. When Americans say "bathing" we aren't necessarily talking about sitting in a tub. It's just another way of saying to wash your body. Showering included. Other than that my opinion remains the same regarding the hygiene choices that they decided to share with the world lol.

It's not totally false. A bath isn't necessary every day, you can shower too or just wash the private parts, arm pit, face. A lot of people around the world doesn't bath, they are not filthy for that matter.

Is Mila Kunis from the early 20th Century ?
"I didn't have hot water growing up as a child so I didn't shower very much anyway," Kunis said.

In my neck of the woods this is known as a "****e bath" and is done at the bathroom sink sometimes. Usually in the winter unless I get dirty or sweat or have somewhere nice to go I dont do a full scrub but every 2 or 3 days. With just a quick fiver in the shower to hit the important points in between the full scrub days. Keeps my skin from getting dry and cracking. I've never been able to stand lotion on my arms and legs or face.

I can only go a day or two without washing my hair tho. Oil isn't an issue but my scalp starts to feel irritated if I don't regularly clean it.

Her family is Jewish.....I could be wrong, but I have heard that Jewish people are treated bad in places like Ukraine. So I figure she grew up rough.

My mother grew up with her grandmother and didn't even have indoor plumbing until her senior year in 1987. They had an outhouse. And they had to carry water from the well house and warm it on the stove for a bath. The house itself was built from the remains of a house that had collapsed.

Last edited:
In my neck of the woods this is known as a "****e bath" and is done at the bathroom sink sometimes. Usually in the winter unless I get dirty or sweat or have somewhere nice to go I dont do a full scrub but every 2 or 3 days. With just a quick fiver in the shower to hit the important points in between the full scrub days. Keeps my skin from getting dry and cracking. I've never been able to stand lotion on my arms and legs or face.

I can only go a day or two without washing my hair tho. Oil isn't an issue but my scalp starts to feel irritated if I don't regularly clean it.

My mother grew up with her grandmother and didn't even have indoor plumbing until her senior year in 1987. They had an outhouse. And they had to carry water from the well house and warm it on the stove for a bath. The house itself was built from the remains of a house that had collapsed.

This is the intro to the pitch for a Blumhouse film.

To add to the scare factor, and this is no BS, my grandmother's house is surrounded by woodlands and more than once when I was a kid staying at my grandmothers Id wake up to the sounds of a mountain lion screaming. So just imagine my mother as a kid, middle of the night, having to go to the outhouse, knowing that ****ing mountain lions prowed the woods around the house.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but English isn't your first language right? So I understand why maybe you took what I said a little too literally. When Americans say "bathing" we aren't necessarily talking about sitting in a tub. It's just another way of saying to wash your body. Showering included. Other than that my opinion remains the same regarding the hygiene choices that they decided to share with the world lol.

Yes, I understood "bath" as "in a tub."
Oh well :)

That guy just totally ruined the dog's bathroom.

I work at an animal shelter and learned today that the boss wants us to save any food that the animals don’t eat. She wants to leave it in the woods for the coyotes.

My jaw dropped when I heard that and my coworker instantly agreed it was a terrible idea. I didn’t have to say anything.

I work at an animal shelter and learned today that the boss wants us to save any food that the animals don’t eat. She wants to leave it in the woods for the coyotes.

My jaw dropped when I heard that and my coworker instantly agreed it was a terrible idea. I didn’t have to say anything.
Hell no. There is no limit on kills or seasons when hunting coyotes for good reason. They are dangerous invasive pests that will eat damn near anything and in a pack they are opportunistic ****s. The best thing you could do is trap and euthanize them. The next best thing you can do is get a shotgun and some "coyote shot" and put them down that way.

I’m not sure that we need to kill them but I can see nothing good come from bringing coyotes closer to the shelter, closer to people and closer to the highway. How about we just leave them in the woods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"