Suicide Squad has the hottest cast ever!!!

Destructor

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm a little late on this news but I mean come on!

Margot Robbie and Carla Delevingne are just too freaking hot > http://actionagogo.com/?p=11983 !!!

And Will Smith ... Tom Hardy ... Jared Leto????

And David Ayers directing. I literally saw FURY today and it was freaking amazeballs. I got to be honest I am a die hard MARVEL fan, movies and comics wise, but this SUICIDE SQUAD movie sounds like it's going to kick ass.

And I don't even like the SUICIDE SQUAD comic.

Any way they could mess this up?

Could be even greater if it has Green Arrow as a supporting character trying to take down Deadshot, and cast Gosling/Hunnam/Damon or another interesting name as Oliver Queen.
Hey, even Sean Bean as an older version could work for this event film happening.

Last edited:
Could be even greater if then have Green Arrow as a supporting character trying to take down Deadshot, and cast Gosling/Hunnam/Damon or another interesting name as Oliver Queen.
Hey, even Sean Bean as an older version could work for this event film happening.
705px-Pierce_Brosnan_at_the_2005_Toronto_Film_Festival.jpg

or

brad_pitt_beard_sp.jpg

If they pull it off it stands a good shot at being DC's Avengers caliber movie.

Me too but Brosnan would be great for a Kingdom Come movie or if a GA/JL movie GA meets his future self.

Everything is a rip of other things nowadays. What's your point?

There's very few things in Hollywood that's original.

Watch the South Park "Simpsons did it" episode for a great look at how every idea has been done before.

Setting aside my disdain for race changing characters for a moment,I'm still a bit concerned with an actor with the presence of Will Smith being Deadshot,the film will end up being "Deadshot & Pals".

Setting aside my disdain for race changing characters for a moment,I'm still a bit concerned with an actor with the presence of Will Smith being Deadshot,the film will end up being "Deadshot & Pals".
Take it you aren't familiar with the directors previous work...

Awesome Bane? Only if is Danny Trejo With A Real Luchador Mask Not A PoorMans Version Of Darth Vader, BadAss Actor He Could Be A Terrific Wolverine Gauntlet Black Tom Cassidy Tarantula and Lobo Deathstroke Edgar Ramirez Javier Bardem Bane Is The Mexican Version Of Captain America, Tom hardy Is Not A Strong Actor.

Jared Leto Oscar Winner And Thats Important Because?, He Was A Choice For Doctor Strange, And He Is An Actor Only For One Movie, I Dont See Whats The Deal With That.

Will Smith After Earth.

Please make your argument decipherable if you want it to be taken seriously.

At least it's accurate. If that's the worst that happens here, I'll be happy.

Why Do You Feel The Need To Capitalize Every Single Word In A Sentence?

Second thought, never mind. I'm not sure any of that nonsense you just typed can be considered a sentence.

No need to provoke him. This movie will be amazing and has one of the most impressive casts of any super hero movie to date (star power and acting).

Suicide Squad is a darker story about villains going on secert government missons. GOTG is a space opera about criminals who are clearly not meant to be villains finding a place to belong. It's a comedy. "GOTG ripoff" comments are unwarranted.

Last edited:
Suicide Squad is a darker story about villains going on secert government missons. GOTG is a spece opera about criminals who are clearly not meant to be villains finding a place to belong. It's a comedy. "GOTG ripoff" comments are unwarranted.

I'm hearing that "GOTG rip off" comment a lot. I imagine the people who say so aren't familiar with the Suicide Squad. They are far from the GOTG indeed. I mean they are volunteers for a secret government project to take out huge and dangerous threats. They are doing so in the hope to get out of prison sooner. Not to mention, they could get killed mercilessly and insistently via a chip embedded in their head if any of them try to escape as they are criminals after all.

I'm hearing that "GOTG rip off" comment a lot. I imagine the people who say so aren't familiar with the Suicide Squad. They are far from the GOTG indeed. I mean they are volunteers for a secret government project to take out huge and dangerous threats. They are doing so in the hope to get out of prison sooner. Not to mention, they could get killed mercilessly and insistently via a chip embedded in their head if any of them try to escape as they are criminals after all.

Exactly, and David Ayer's sensibilities are quite different than those of James Gunn.

Could be even greater if it has Green Arrow as a supporting character trying to take down Deadshot, and cast Gosling/Hunnam/Damon or another interesting name as Oliver Queen.

Charlie Hunnam would be great as Green Arrow, since he has the look, the talent and a solid fanbase from Sons Of Anarchy.

Even if they are striving for very different things, that won't stop the comparisons from being fired, before and after the fact.
That's just the way things go these days.

Well that doesn't make sense.

"wb's attempt at gotg.."
I've already heard/read it in various instances. If this film makes less(and it could given it's subject matter) that will be that. If this film makes more(and it could given it's cast), then that will be that.
Either way this C list property ensemble aug release will be measured against their competitions.

Whatever happens, I hope there are no dance offs in Suicide Squad.

I really wonder what type of criteria do those people have? and moreover if they know what they talking about.. cause in my book they don't know **** And as a consequences a couldn't care less about their opinion :word:

There is something for both genders, since this is a very good looking ensemble cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"