Suit: Boss Flashed Her Boobs

I'm not quite sure why the one pic was deleted. It didn't portray a female chest. :huh: What's the problem?

We can show shirtless men, so long as they have tight chests? This is an injustice. :cmad:

Man-boobs make Jesus cry, that's all you need to know.

Man-boobs make Jesus cry, that's all you need to know.
manboobs.jpg

:o

You dont like it, but you quote it so we can see twice.............

"Oh the humanity, this is absolutely horrible,.......................... lets watch it again"

My eyes! My pristine eyes!

You dont like it, but you quote it so we can see twice.............

"Oh the humanity, this is absolutely horrible,.......................... lets watch it again"

I adblocked the image before I quoted it. :o

Not much sweater meat I see:o

you don't think so? I think she's packin underneath that dress . . . like the Phil Collins song :D

"oooh she's got a body
under that shirt . . .
but all she wants to do
is rub my face in the diiiiiirt"

Seriously Matt, how do you know the Blonde's a dude? I'm starting to get scared now... :(

This sounds just like Crichton's Disclosure.

I think it's pretty funny to picture this big hulking hispanic guy (who's not really handsome or anything) getting seduced by a (relatively speaking) sexy little hispanic woman

"Ay papi, c'mere and give mama azucar"
"Nooooooooo!"

:D you have to imagine it all going down w/ spanish accents

Seriously Matt, how do you know the Blonde's a dude? I'm starting to get scared now... :(

I was just guessing that was Chamber's joke when he posted the picture.

I think it's pretty funny to picture this big hulking hispanic guy (who's not really handsome or anything) getting seduced by a (relatively speaking) sexy little hispanic woman

"Ay papi, c'mere and give mama azucar"
"Nooooooooo!"

:D you have to imagine it all going down w/ spanish accents

LOL :D

I was just guessing that was Chamber's joke when he posted the picture.

I see, I thought you knew something I didn't know. I mean, she looks a tad young to be a she-male, considering that you have to eighteen for operations like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"