Super Mario Super Mario Odyssey

Even with Cappy's help?

I can get up to 70-ish, but then it starts going clear across the court. I keep missing with Cappy.

Nono, put it into two player mode, have Mario stand on the edge of the court, and only hit the ball with Cappy with the second JoyCon. It’s extremely easy. Tedious, but easy. Don’t use Mario to knock the ball, at all.

Nono, put it into two player mode, have Mario stand on the edge of the court, and only hit the ball with Cappy with the second JoyCon. It’s extremely easy. Tedious, but easy. Don’t use Mario to knock the ball, at all.

yep, that was way easier. :up: Thanks.

So you can redo the entire final boss + finale if you revisit [BLACKOUT]the wedding hall on the moon[/BLACKOUT] and jump into its portrait. Is there a known way to redo the Donk City Festival???

So you can redo the entire final boss + finale if you revisit [BLACKOUT]the wedding hall on the moon[/BLACKOUT] and jump into its portrait. Is there a known way to redo the Donk City Festival???

Go back to City Hall.

yep, that was way easier. :up: Thanks.

Cheating a Mario game. The system works. :awesome:

Got the game today and as expected I’m loving it!

So post-game, [blackout] you can keep buying power moons in the stores [/blackout]. Does that have a point?

Gawd I'm loving all the new costumes in this game. And that pop song is so catchy!

I wonder if/when it will get DLC?

Gawd I'm loving all the new costumes in this game. And that pop song is so catchy!

I wonder if/when it will get DLC?

I really hope it gets DLC, I need a haunted mansion world, this game has an alarming lack of Boo. There are so many different worlds they could add that it'd be a shame to not get any DLC.

I was just wondering about a DLC, since the Zelda one dropped. And thinking about the lack of Boos...they really need to be in a DLC.

I wish some of the the costumes did something for you. Like, the [blackout] space suit [/blackout] should let you breathe underwater or something. Them being purely cosmetic feels like they didn't take a step they should have.

I definitely want to see more of yoshi. Maybe the dlc will be wario? I would imagine he would have fun with something like cappy

Switch

Super Mario Odyssey sales top one million in Japan, Switch tops 2.98 million
Published 1 day ago. 33 comments.

Switch games and hardware continue to move big numbers.

Mario-Odyssey-Switch-Sales-Japan_12-19-17.jpg

Total sales for Super Mario Odyssey have topped 1,055,806 in Japan since its October 27 release, not including download sales, according to the latest Famitsu sales numbers.

Switch hardware sales have reached 2,988,399 units in Japan since the hardware launched on March 3. The system sold 230,000 units last week.

For comparison’s sake, total Wii U sales in Japan are currently at 3.3 million. PlayStation 4, which launched in February 2014, is currently at 5.7 million sales.

source: Gematsu

Last edited:
It's the game that made me finally get a switch

Put this down for a few weeks cause I got so many new Switch games for x-mas but I’m back at it and I’m loving the samurai Mario getup and bowsers castle, didn’t like the food land though. Also the addition of actual non cartoonish looking humans is weird.

Just finished the main campaign and it was excellent! On to Zelda!

So I just beat the main story last night. I just got the Switch a couple weeks ago, loved this game. I just have somewhere in the 200 moon range right now so can’t wait to go back and collect all the rest. Played some Zelda but been on this game mostly. Love both though.

Well this is most likely the dumbest nintendo answered next to the Nipple thing which I avoided but the onhly reason I'm bothering is cause it also talks about toad.

Super Mario Odyssey Dev. Talk Has Yoshiaki Koizumi Talking About Mario’s Belly Button. February 5, 2018 . 11:00am

A new developer video from Nintendo has Super Mario Odyssey Producer Yoshiaki Koizumi talking about Mario’s belly button and if Toad’s head is a hat.

17 comments Read >

Nintendo has released a new Super Mario Odyssey developer talk video going over some questions fans may have had come up while playing the game. Yoshiaki Koizumi, the game’s producer, spends almost three minutes going over important topics like why Mario has nipples, but no visible belly button.

The Q&A video also provides answers to some other critical questions. For example, Koizumi goes over whether Toad’s head is a hat or a head. (He says it is actually Toad’s head.) He also goes over things he thought might not have been easily found in the game.

[YT]EVNYfoFcrZY[/YT]

source:Siliconera

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back