Superhero Skype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Saturday night, Kane.

People have to make "fashionably late" appearances.

There is no such thing as "fashionably late" on Skype. It's more like "I thought I was early."

Sorry I couldn't be on last night. After I got in I had a headache and went to bed. Plus I had to carry three bags of luggage to my room.

Sunday January 30th 2011 will mark the One Year Anniversary of SuperHero Skype!

I hope to see everyone there, from day one to day 365, everyone who has come and gone since then is welcome

hoepfully we can count on:

*Corey's inability to finish sentences
*Billy's Moans
*Indrid's random instrumentals
*Hound getting yelled at
*Food talk with Bamfer and E-Man
*Mad Libs

and so much MORE!

Last edited:
29x88z4.png

January 28th - 30 2011 will mark the One Year Anniversary of SuperHero Skype!

I hope to see everyone there, from day one to day 365, everyone who has come and gone since then is welcome

hoepfully we can count on:

*Corey's inability to finish sentences
*Billy's Moans
*Indrid's random instrumentals
*Hound getting yelled at
*Food talk with Bamfer and E-Man
*Mad Libs

and so much MORE!

Last edited:
Also Specter313 should make a damn appearance in this thing after a year of him shouting at me to shut the hell up for talking so loud. It's time to up his contribution.

I'll bring the 5th of Jack Daniels.

Anyone who doesn't show up on the 30th eats babies and prefers watching Uwe Boll movies over helping out the community.

I don't like veal, but I'd rather laugh at a Uwe Boll movie than help my community.

I have a special contribution for the anniversary Skype. I recently got back from a month-long mission in Tron and I've succeeded in finding all of your fathers. You better be grateful too, I had to play so much damn death frisbee :(

I hope my dad is played by Dennis Haysbert.

Danny Glover singlehandedly took out a Predator once. I'll take it.

And that was when he was too old for that ****. Imagine how he was in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"