Superman’s Best Friend: The Krypto Thread

I don't know how I feel about this but it would certainly be different.

Was he joking? I refuse to get excited until I have confirmation.

Fam it's absolutely wild. Imagine actually believing this to be an act of "revenge."
It has to be completely exhausting to make absolutely everything in their lives about Zack Snyder.

A leaf falls from a tree? Wouldn’t have happened if WB kept Zack on JL. A rainy day? Hypocritically mocking the fight scene between Batman and Superman. A 96-year-old dies? Zack could’ve gotten them to 97.

c7b00448dfe8d39a1ff68795a53efc62f84875c9.gif

I wonder if Krypto will arrive on Earth with Kal, or they’ll meet at some point in the film?

Maybe Krypto’s part of Brainiac’s menagerie of exotic aliens on the Skull Ship

I wonder if Krypto will arrive on Earth with Kal, or they’ll meet at some point in the film?

Maybe Krypto’s part of Brainiac’s menagerie of exotic aliens on the Skull Ship
Kal cuddled up with puppo in the space capsule.

This is fantastic news, I always thought Krypto should be part of the story from the beginning. I grew up watching the (admittedly crappy) Krypto show on CN. There is nothing inherently more crazy about the idea of an alien dog vs an alien humanoid. The cape is silly but it can and should be played for laughs.

This alone would make this Supes feel so different, and bring a bit of crazy to it.

After all these new character additions announced today, I just remembered that we are getting Krypto too. This film is going to be packed with material, much of it new. Certainly going to have no issue differentiating itself from prior Superman films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"