BvS Superman/Batman comics worth checking out.

The new Batman/Superman book has been really cool.

#2 was really awesome.

img_134662_batman_superman_worldsfinest_dvd_450x360.jpg

Find it. Watch it. Love it.

This is pretty good, too. And the Superman/Batman team up in Byrne's Man of Steel.
1065311.jpg

The very first "World's Finest" movie from the DCAU by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm. While I never loved Superman: TAS like Batman: TAS, that team-up and execution of their relationship, as well as how the Joker played off Lex Luthor and Superman, was pretty flawless (Bruce and Lois...not so much).

For the most part, it would be a great inspiration for the film. It should be moreso than TDKR, which while fantastic and an amazing read, is a very intentionally cynical and negative view of both characters, particularly Superman. Hardly where you want to draw inspiration from for your movie in this regard.

The Trust by Chip Kidd and Alex Ross is a nice short story.

You know one thing that I was pleased about when it comes to The Search for Kryptonite, and stories in which Batman is with other heroes, is that they tend to dumb everyone down so Batman can looks smart. I guess it makes sense since normal writers can't have the intelligence of Batman but I feel it's still at the expense of others.

Superman is no dummy so I hate to see him that way or would hate to see him that way in this film.

I recommend checking out Batman death in the family, which was a fantastic comic book that showed both characters at their best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"