World Superman III Article

PSU442

Reaction score
an old tabloid article (courtesy superman cinema.) Talk about good journalism... ha. Could you imagine the reaction to pics like that today?

http://supermancinema.co.uk/superman3/general/media/s3-star09-28-82.jpg

s3-star09-28-82.jpg

LOL, typical British tabloid journalism, getting the obvious facts wrong...

jsut watching this movie since 10 years ago. Adn damn Anette O'toole is hot in it. Never noticed it till now.

i'll have to check her out again.... i love when Superman hangs around her house after the party hoping to get some... so true to life... if women would just put-out easier that truck would of been saved.... ha...

I'm joking.

PSU442 said:
i'll have to check her out again.... i love when Superman hangs around her house after the party hoping to get some... so true to life... if women would just put-out easier that truck would of been saved.... ha...

I'm joking.

I don't think anyone would get any easy than Superman....imagine if he really existed, the women would be lining up.

Superman was saving that drowing man, he wasn't a crook, who did the article Geraldo Rivera?

buggs0268 said:
jsut watching this movie since 10 years ago. Adn damn Anette O'toole is hot in it. Never noticed it till now.
Annette O'Toole was much hotter than Margot Kidder ever was. C'mon, we all know its true.

Annette was super hot back then. She was pretty and had a great body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"