Comics superman prime

B

bradleykavin

can aanyone elaborate on him? have any pictures? or any comics? where can i go or what can i buy to get more info on him?

Superman Prime is the the original Superman. He spent thousands of years in the sun and got increased powers.
I couldn't find any pictures but from what I remember he looked just like the original Superman except that he was covered in gold/yellow color.

He has only been in the DC: One Million crossover and if you want to read about him you should pick up the tpb with the same name (it might be called JLA: One Million).

You should know that he isn't really involved in the story, he just shows up at the end.

TheFalcon said:
Superman Prime is the the original Superman. He spent thousands of years in the sun and got increased powers.
I couldn't find any pictures but from what I remember he looked just like the original Superman except that he was covered in gold/yellow color.

He has only been in the DC: One Million crossover and if you want to read about him you should pick up the tpb with the same name (it might be called JLA: One Million).

You should know that he isn't really involved in the story, he just shows up at the end.

He also had Green Lantern's ring...or one of the many rings...

Aptman said:
He also had Green Lantern's ring...or one of the many rings...
Not only a Green Lantern ring, it's the last and most powerful ring, making the other once look like crap.

And he's immu to any kryptonite, invulnerable to physical damage, he have mastered all of his skills, which make him even more powerful than silverage, pre-crisis superman, who could fly so fast that he warped through time and juggle planet's ect.

He even gave Loise life and immortality.
And last but not least, he re-created Krypton.

here's a pic.
page080.jpg

Hope I could be to any help.

Yeah. Basically, time, space, matter, and energy bend to his will.

The Question said:
Yeah. Basically, time, space, matter, and energy bend to his will.

Supergod.

Hmm...now that's a distrubing thought...

has superman prime done any amazing feats? ive never read anything about him before or the limits to his power, i did hear something about him ripping down heavens gates or something though not sure if that was true

As was said earlyer, he resurected Lois Lane (who at this point had been dead for centuries), gave her super powers, resurected the planet Krypton and all of it's inhabitants, and destroyed a centuries old sentient star who, prior to Superman Prime's arival, had basically pimp smacked all of the univers' superhumans across all creation.

The Question said:
As was said earlyer, he resurected Lois Lane (who at this point had been dead for centuries), gave her super powers, resurected the planet Krypton and all of it's inhabitants, and destroyed a centuries old sentient star who, prior to Superman Prime's arival, had basically pimp smacked all of the univers' superhumans across all creation.

lol, cool ^^

Is he a one shot deal because I have not seen him anywhere else. It could be interesting seeing a comic which traces his route to getting there (of course the comic would have to jump for the whole period he was hibernating in the sun).

no, there would be a million issues of just him sitting around in the sun...playing solitare and tetris :o

The Joker said:
no, there would be a million issues of just him sitting around in the sun...playing solitare and tetris :o

Oh...I thought it would be of him sleeping with a dream bubble above his head with sheep jumping over a hedge ;)

Does anyone have a picture of Superman Prime moving a galaxy with his mind?

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Not only a Green Lantern ring, it's the last and most powerful ring, making the other once look like crap.

And he's immu to any kryptonite, invulnerable to physical damage, he have mastered all of his skills, which make him even more powerful than silverage, pre-crisis superman, who could fly so fast that he warped through time and juggle planet's ect.

He even gave Loise life and immortality.
And last but not least, he re-created Krypton.

here's a pic.
page080.jpg

Hope I could be to any help.

Apart from this nonsense character, how come Kryptonians are flying ?

No superman prime your referring to is the one how was formally a different universe superboy who went crazy. And due to the lawsuit, they renamed him superman prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"