Discussion: Congress, The Senate, The House of Representatives - Part I

While there are many, many good people in the legislative branch who are older, I would love to see an, overall, younger, more progressive group writing our laws.
Me, too. Someone more in touch with the mainstream thinking and not lost in the glory days of yore.

To the surprise of no one. Thing is, this is a bad look to have the Dems come to your rescue. It's not strongly powerful......
I'm hoping that won't be an issue for long -- we flip the House, he'll be out of a job next year.

I'm hoping that won't be an issue for long -- we flip the House, he'll be out of a job next year.
Don't think there's much doubt that will happen, but even if the repubs were to somehow manage to hang on to the house, he's still out of a job.

Don't think there's much doubt that will happen, but even if the repubs were to somehow manage to hang on to the house, he's still out of a job.
Good riddance.

She is just grasping at straws, what she doesnt care about is the congress like all forms of government work when there is compromise and negotiations, the reason democrats didnt save McCarthy was simple, he backstabbed the democrats and wouldnt work with them, so they didnt save him, Johnson no matter how you feel about his politics did at least once work with the democrats to pass the Ukraine and Isreal packages, thus why democrats are willing to back him, MTG is losing power and influance and her only game is to creat a circus along with Boebert and Jordan all of whom have zero interest in actually doing the job they were sent to washington for, they rather be pawns of Trump and cause chaos, which is absolutely un patriotic dispite their belief otherwise, they serve everyone in their districts whether they voted for them or not, they do not serve one man or one party, so she continues to be the useless attention seeker she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"