Superman Returns Superman Returns novel (excerpt link inside)

Captain Villa said:
Yeah, guessed that :O

Gamemeister lost his cred yesterday with his lie.

Yeah, with the Waterstone thing. But I do believe it's out now since I saw one in FP.

Mr. Thing said:
Yeah, with the Waterstone thing. But I do believe it's out now since I saw one in FP.

Not til June 2006 - You got a rogue one through it seems.

Although I don't know what Gamemeister was talking about, first he had it, then he didn't. It is totally possible for a whole bunch to hit the shelves early. Happens frequently as I have said. Are the bookstores of the smaller variety or big?

Indeed but he had the benefit of the doubt at my local Waterstones, where he said he purchased it..................then later only saw it.

He can't even get his story straight, let alone his proof.

He lost his credibility yesterday with his blatant lies about a book in a shop that never existed and was proved by me visiting that shop and asking to buy one, to be told it was not released.

I never said i didnt have it at all, ive had since i saw it what are you talking about.

Mr thing said he saw a copy at forbidden planet at glasgow however i saw them at wolverhampton.

Also captain villa the book was upstairs in waterstones although i thought it should be downstairs.

gamemiester said:
Indeed but he had the benefit of the doubt at my local Waterstones, where he said he purchased it..................then later only saw it.

He lost his credibility yesterday with his blatant lies about a book in a shop that never existed and was proved by me visiting that shop and asking to buy one, to be told it was not released.

I never said i didnt have it at all, ive had since i saw it what are you talking about.

Mr thing said he saw a copy at forbidden planet at glasgow however i saw them at wolverhampton.

Also captain villa the book was upstairs in waterstones although i thought it should be downstairs.

Don't worry so much about what everybody else thinks. As long as you have it and you are enjoying, that is all that matters. Right?

gamemiester said:

I said the super hero section is downstairs, that does not mean i have not gone all round the shop AND asked the assistants.

You lied.

hmm your right about the superhero stuff downstairs but the book was on a table by the autobiography books upstairs.

Which assistants did you ask?

It's a well-written chapter, but its kinda sad none of that will be in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"