Superman Returns Superman Returns Predictions

Here is my prediction, and it doesn't involve how much it'll make.. But one thing is for sure. "SUPERMAN RETURNS" will knock the living **** out of everything that comes near it this summer!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning54SC said:
i say.....

1. Yes it will

2. Opening night: 60+ Million
Thurs - 50+ Million
Friday - 50+ Million
Sat - 40+ million

in 4 days i bet we see over 200 million on this movie wether is good or bad remember in the next 2 weeks there goona push this movie like CHRIST coming back to earth.....

3. i see visual effect and the score both winning maybe ive a supporting role MAYBE!!!!!

4. All the trolls will get down on there knees after they cry for how damn good it was and everyone will be happy
thanks for the laugh.

Opening: $31 million
Thurs: $20 million
Friday: $27 Million
Sat: $24 million
Sun: $22 million
Total (Opening to Sunday): $124 million

I predict that I will be broke as a ****ing joke because I just paid for four sneak preview tickets at a Regal Cinemas, and two opening day tickets for IMAX. At the end of the year I predict Superman Returns will set my personal finances at -$1,000 US. I've already bought so much merchandise I recently had to eat my roommate to survive. Nevertheless...my action figure collection is greatly strengthened.:up:

I really think with first 6 days it will make enough money to get $200m at the end of next week and continue getting high numbers after POTC2 release date ;)

The Riddler said:
Opening: $31 million
Thurs: $20 million
Friday: $27 Million
Sat: $24 million
Sun: $22 million
Total (Opening to Sunday): $124 million

This sounds about right.

How did King Kong fare?

Will 600 mil worldwide make this a success in WBs eyes??

I'm thinking slightly less than X3 figures without the sharp drop for a higher total overall

600 Million Worldwide would be more than enough to be called a success...even 500 million would be called a success. Either way you look at it, Warner will make it's profit from dvd releases, television rights, and so on.

ayenlou said:
omg. i totally forgot about the Spiderman 3 trailer being hooked with SR. That alone should help draw ppl in to watch SR. "OMG I SAW THE SPIDERMAN 3 TRAILER!!!" While POTC has no Spidey!!! woot!
If the Spidey 3 trailer is shown before Supes Return I might have to see it. lol

Here are my predictions for everything Superman Returns:

3 day 71mil

5day 120mil

Total 275mil (us/canada)

Internationally 300mil

Overall total 575mil

DVD sales 7.5mil

Rotten Tomatoes score: 78% for the internet critics and 72% cream of the crop.

I'm going to change these before the movie comes out.

Weds. 19
Thurdays. 8.5 mil
Friday. 27
Saturday. 23
Sunday. 14

5 day = 90 +/- a few mil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"