Superman Returns Superman Returns Trailer discussion (merged with-Will be shown with MI-III)

millennium movies said:
YouTube is your best friend these days :D
i was such an idiot to not look there.

is it just me or is every video on yotube in very bad quality?

I can't wait to see this trailer, I've never been so hyped before in my life!:)
I said it before and I'll say it again! The night that trailer goes online, I'll be at the computer all the time, drinking loads of coffee just clicking that refresh button ALL the time!...hehe, That night I think these boards will be PACKED like never before!!! It'll be great.

But when will we get a juicy description of this thing?? They always have those from the lucky few people who gets to watch it a few weeks before us "normal" people... We WILL see a description right!?

naite: maybe tehre is no description because the trailer is weeks away hehehehe.

soon = may 11.

^ I'd love to see a description anyway.... SOON!:)

i am glad naite that you are smiling. i am now also smiling. because this is just funny. it looks to me like they are making fun of us ehhehehehehe

Yeah, guys!! I cant wait for this trailer!!! Seriously. Because after this trailer there will be a lot to talk about. I`m dying here. Today i had a dream that i went to watch Superman Returns and the movie sucked. :( Thats my 3rd dream with this movie. The 2nd one i met Brandon Routh in my hometown. That was nice but the best was when i dreamed that i met Singer and all the crew for the sequel and i was going to be Teenager Clark Kent!! That was too good to be true... :D

I had a dream about Returns a few weeks back, and when I woke up, I remembered what it was and now its gone. I'm excited about the trailer and the movie, more so the movie, but it'll be nice to get that little peek of whats in store.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Yeah, people that see United 93 will not exactly be the happy fantasy people. This will be the somber, realist crowd, the exact opposite of who you want to sell a film like Superman Returns to.

Exactly, people will be asking "Where the hell was Superman in this movie?"

THE TRAILER IS FINISHED

Hey guys good news. Those that know me know very well know that I am highly into Movie Trailer Music & I know a couple of Editors & Music Supervisors for Trailer Houses. How do you think Tracks by Immediate Music, X Ray DOg etc gets leaked Online in High Quality ? Editors & various Music Supervisors if they are nice send some out. Well anyway I happen to know a few Editors & Music Supervisors (how do you think I get all of the Choir Music I use in my Fan Edited Trailers) ;) & you know how *****y I can obviously get when it comes to Trailer News. Anyway one of the dudes contacted me 5 Minutes ago & he has told me that he has seen the Trailer & that IT IS DONE & that it WILL be premiered with Mission Impossible 3 & he can not say what he saw because he signed obvious agreements etc. But the Trailer IS done & he was told by the WB that it WILL be attached to Mission Impossible 3 & if there are any People I trust Online its these guys because like I said they have been sending Music for the longest time now. If you trust any news, trust this.

^ I hope you're right. I was planning on seeing MI:3 anyway.

I guess they can't even slip on whether or not they liked what they saw? Just call them up and tell them to hang up on you if the trailer was awesome; they don't even have to say anything.:)

The guy told me that it is ONE OF THE BEST TRAILERS HE HAS EVER SEEN & he does this type of stuff for a living

& I did ask about the Music & he said its basically all Music is used from the Christopher Reeves Movies but they used it VERY NICELY. You all should know me well enough to know that I would normally NEVER do this type of posting & that I dont trust well anything :o But this news comes from few People that I know I can trust & like I said these are the same People that send me Music I use in my Trailers. All I know is MY HOPE IS BACK that this could be a good Trailer.

Naite22 said:
I can't wait to see this trailer, I've never been so hyped before in my life!:)
I said it before and I'll say it again! The night that trailer goes online, I'll be at the computer all the time, drinking loads of coffee just clicking that refresh button ALL the time!...hehe, That night I think these boards will be PACKED like never before!!! It'll be great.

But when will we get a juicy description of this thing?? They always have those from the lucky few people who gets to watch it a few weeks before us "normal" people... We WILL see a description right!?

Description? Didn't we gat a description of the Showest trailer? Isn't that THE TRAILER?

The Fallen said:
Description? Didn't we gat a description of the Showest trailer? Isn't that THE TRAILER?

No that Footage was made for Sho West only. We will never see that particular edit

Dnsk said:
No that Footage was made for Sho West only. We will never see that particular edit

Except hopefully on the DVD. It sounds so well made and clever they'd be fools not to include it as supplements.

All I know is I do trust the guy that told me & most of you should know I hardly trust anything when reported by some random Person. But the particular person that old me this news is someen Ive known for a damn good while now & I do keep in touch with him & as I have said hes one of my Music Sources. If anyone is picky when it comes to believing in news its me & this is definitely something I know I can believe.

my only advice is to edit out the bragging that these guys leak you proprietary trailer music. That CAN be linked back to people in the industry just off your IP and a couple google searches.

It was not meant as bragging. (sorry if it was) Most here know that I like to do alot of Fan Trailers & that I use various Music. Thats my reasoning with why I trust these guys over random Internet Guys. I have known, & been friends with these guys for a long while.

Dnsk said:
THE TRAILER IS FINISHED

Hey guys good news. Those that know me know very well know that I am highly into Movie Trailer Music & I know a couple of Editors & Music Supervisors for Trailer Houses. How do you think Tracks by Immediate Music, X Ray DOg etc gets leaked Online in High Quality ? Editors & various Music Supervisors if they are nice send some out. Well anyway I happen to know a few Editors & Music Supervisors (how do you think I get all of the Choir Music I use in my Fan Edited Trailers) ;) & you know how *****y I can obviously get when it comes to Trailer News. Anyway one of the dudes contacted me 5 Minutes ago & he has told me that he has seen the Trailer & that IT IS DONE & that it WILL be premiered with Mission Impossible 3 & he can not say what he saw because he signed obvious agreements etc. But the Trailer IS done & he was told by the WB that it WILL be attached to Mission Impossible 3 & if there are any People I trust Online its these guys because like I said they have been sending Music for the longest time now. If you trust any news, trust this.
so do u know if it will air with smallville may 4Th

No clue about that I will ask next time I see him On. He was getting ready to lave & the only reason he told me this information was because we have talked about Superman Returns before & he saw me on & he thought Id like to know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"