Superman Returns Superman Returns Trailer discussion (merged with-Will be shown with MI-III)

explode7 said:
By the way who the hell is gonna watch MI3 now and the SV season finale?

Go catch MI:3 The trailer is awesome in the cinema and MI:3 was quite good too (well, much better than I had expected and alot better than the last two films)

sheltz32tt said:
I agree completely. Plus right after superman lands on the ice, the very next thing is lex holding out his arms "welcoming" the man of steel to NK. Look in his right hand! Yup the kryptonite shank. Plus if you remember those detailed statues lex was wearing the same outfit as the one in that scene. Plus routh had dirt on his face like he was laying on the groud.

I just like the look on their faces. Everyone else is scared and Lex is happy to see him :D

MJB said:
The trailer was nice, but that supposed Boeing 777 looked awefully small. Not sure if anythings been changed but the plane is supposed to be a Triple 7 AirForce 1.
you can see a airforce insignia on the wing when he rips it off.

I just saw MI3 tonight, it was awesome. But my stupid cinema didn't even have the Superman Returns trailer! They added the TEASER instead. God. They suck, they really do. The trailer probably hasn't even been released in good ol' AUSTRALIA yet. Or maybe some newbie projectionist doesn't know what they're doing. :down

Mentok said:
I just like the look on their faces. Everyone else is scared and Lex is happy to see him :D

That is classic, he slams into the ground and everyone has that "Oh ****" look on their faces. Lex on the other hand looks like he is welcoming him to a dinner party.

Well, I've spun the trailer countless times by now, and I haven't posted yet because it was so crazy in here yesterday. Down to business, though, I was very impressed (that's putting it mildly as my wife has sworn to have me committed:up: ). I loved the flying and the trailer really did it's job for me. I can't wait until the 30th of June, man. Amen.

The theme is about to get pumping, then bam, it stops suddenly. Normally I'd get dissapointed but the scene that follows it really moves me every time!

I'm talking about the scene where Lois asks "How could you leave us like that?". I absolutely love that scene and it's my favourite part of the trailer. Bosworth is to thank for that, she does a wonderful job. And the music in that scene is beautiful. Does anyone know if that's an Ottman piece or something else?

I'm also not sure if that's Clark or Superman talking in that scene because there is no shot of his face. But either way it fits together nicely.

Masut said:
I'm also not sure if that's Clark or Superman talking in that scene because there is no shot of his face. But either way it fits together nicely.

I think it is "Clark on the Farm" actually speaking with Ma Kent, but there is a chance it could be Superman speaking with Jorel. In any case, I doubt it is from that scene.

i don't know if this was disscussed yet but have any of you noticed the color map behind lex when he he screams WRONG to lois. there is a new continent. like parts of america is formed into something else. looks sweet

FallenAngel2086 said:
i don't know if this was disscussed yet but have any of you noticed the color map behind lex when he he screams WRONG to lois. there is a new continent. like parts of america is formed into something else. looks sweet

Cant find it.

Cinemaman said:
Cant find it.

my bad on my part...it's not in that scene but it's in the scene when lex screams bring it on. you see a map next to him that shows new krypton i believe. can someone get a picture of that because it looks very interesting.

FallenAngel2086 said:
my bad on my part...it's not in that scene but it's in the scene when lex screams bring it on. you see a map next to him that shows new krypton i believe. can someone get a picture of that because it looks very interesting.

Oh, I have just noticed it. Thanx. Very intersting :up:

Is there a WMV version of the trailer anywhere in this thread or on the board? If so can someone kindly point me to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"