Superman Returns Superman Returns Trailer discussion (merged with-Will be shown with MI-III)

Trailer was very good. It looks like a fun film. Spacey as Luthor was just prefect! I've never seen Routh acting before, but so far so good. The kid... We'll just see about him...

I wonder if that scene in the trailer whern Superman is flying towards the sun is the final scene of the movie. sorry if this has been discussed already.

RonJon_silver said:
I wonder if that scene in the trailer whern Superman is flying towards the sun is the final scene of the movie. sorry if this has been discussed already.

That shot was really epic.

Can we please cease with the crapping pants metaphors? It's really creeping me out. :o

terry78 said:
Can we please cease with the crapping pants metaphors? It's really creeping me out. :o
Sure thing. But I think I would **** my pants if half the US fell off the map!

leximage7jx.jpg

RonJon_silver said:

Probably is

Hes flying like Reeve did

Flies likes hes going to the sun & then he turns around & flies right smack in the middle of the Screen then End Credits

The action looks awesome, but all the campyness kills me. Ugh.

Cinemaman said:
As I can understand, the kid will die. Why I think so? Remember how angry was Superman in NK, remember his eyes.

i can see what yu are saying but pause it at that scene. look closely to his eyes and you see green. i think that's not anger in his eyes but pain. it might be the scene right after supes gets stabbed by lex. but thats my guess

Omg........i cried during that, so beautiful.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you guys I am totally seriously right now

i love Campy-Dancing-Luthor, and Bosworth's performance looks awesome esp when she says 'the world doesnt need a saviour and neither do i'

Dnsk said:
Probably is

Hes flying like Reeve did

Flies likes hes going to the sun & then he turns around & flies right smack in the middle of the Screen then End Credits
flyby.png

flybyorig.jpg

Loved the trailer. CGI was impressive, as was Routh and ESPECIALLY Spacey. For some reason, with this trailer...I am getting a "Hulk" vibe...where there won't be nearly as much action as people expect and it will mainly be a love story. Visually, things look great, but I am still iffy on the story.

FallenAngel2086 said:
i can see what yu are saying but pause it at that scene. look closely to his eyes and you see green. i think that's not anger in his eyes but pain. it might be the scene right after supes gets stabbed by lex. but thats my guess
good guess...i didnt even think of that....and if you slow down the closeup of the eyes, it looks like hes got dirt on the side of his face...it probably is from that scene...

is it me, or does it look like perry's being shot? the scene where the daily planet's being shot up and the glass door shatters.

anyway, it looks awesome.:up:

I thought the trailer looked marvelous. :up:

By the way who the hell is gonna watch MI3 now and the SV season finale?

explode7 said:
By the way who the hell is gonna watch MI3 now and the SV season finale?

I know I'm not. Thanks internet!

Neither am I. Smallville's season finale is a total waste of time now.

FallenAngel2086 said:
I agree completely. Plus right after superman lands on the ice, the very next thing is lex holding out his arms "welcoming" the man of steel to NK. Look in his right hand! Yup the kryptonite shank. Plus if you remember those detailed statues lex was wearing the same outfit as the one in that scene. Plus routh had dirt on his face like he was laying on the groud.

The trailer was nice, but that supposed Boeing 777 looked awefully small. Not sure if anythings been changed but the plane is supposed to be a Triple 7 AirForce 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"