Superman VS the Hulk

Superman

He is around the same in strength but Supes has other powers. How can the Hulk even hit a guy moving at 99% the speed of light?

I hate the guy, but Superman has this one. Unless that green is really kryptonite...

I don't know. Hasn't Supes only got the Hulks base strength since Crisis? I think Supes would have to take him out real quick, otherwise the Hulk would get PO'ed and eventually get so strong/invulnerable that whatever Supes threw at him wouldn't make a blind bit of diffference. Also, the Hulk doesn't think about the consequences of his own actions, allowing for the him to use the following action since he won't care about buildings calapsing and such:

Hulk doesn't need to punch him, he could just use that freaking (sonic?!?) hand clap and WHAM! Supe's out for the count, baby :D At the very least he's incapacitated which would allow Hulk time to grab Supes and pound him into the next millenium.

Chew, and discuss.

I'd say a fully miffed hulk would beat supes,if you look at the dc vs marvel book supes beats the professer hulk not the angry hulk and says that it was difficult so a fully enraged hulk would tear him a new one!!
Hulk wins.

Well it depends on which Hulk is it. If its Mr Fixit Supes is dont for. Or if its the smart hulk then Supes is still done for. If its the "Hulk Smash one then and only then will supes but The Hulk.

Hulk is the strongest hero ALIVE.

It doesn't allways come done to who can bench press the most...eventhough that would be close.

it also comes down to things like gee I don't know, Hulk can't see him. heat vision to the retina. thousands of punches to the face and rib cage by someone about as strong as you are and never gets tired(all in one second) but you see the fight goes on longer than one second doesn't it.

Super scream into the eardrum.

heat vision assult from an unreachable altitude.

freeze breath to the heart and brain to slow him down.

come on.

in all fairness though, he, for some reason couldn't do that to doomsday.

the real fight is indeed between Doomsday and Hulk.

Superman even weakened after the Crisis books is many times more powerful than ANY marvel character he is the first superhero all others are named after him

Originally posted by narsal
Superman even weakened after the Crisis books is many times more powerful than ANY marvel character he is the first superhero all others are named after him

:rolleyes:

go back to sleep

As strenght alone goes, Hulk would win

But, Superman as too many diferent powers to begin with

It would not be easy, he might fall, but, in the end, Superman wins

Originally posted by Marvin
It doesn't allways come done to who can bench press the most...eventhough that would be close.

it also comes down to things like gee I don't know, Hulk can't see him. heat vision to the retina. thousands of punches to the face and rib cage by someone about as strong as you are and never gets tired(all in one second) but you see the fight goes on longer than one second doesn't it.

come on.

You make it look easy...Superman beats everyone easily.....you wished

Doomsday killed Superman, and all of a sudden...he is a easy foe?
Yes, because you said that the real fight is Doomsday Vs Hulk, and if you say that Hulk falls....easily....so, does Doomsday

SUPERMAN IS NOT A GOD!!!!

And......Super Scream.....WTF is that?????
Pre-Crisis is over since ´85

Originally posted by Marvin

MNaybe so but Hulk is stronger

Superman DOES tire so I don't where you get that from. The only valid argument you've got is the super speed. Btw hulk's eyes grow back in seconds. Example wolvie vs HULK

Um no, hulk own thunder clap never bothers him so I doubt any super scream will slow down the hulk

True but that did jack and **** to the professor in marvel vs DC and that didn't help gladiator when he fought the hulk either. The only way I can see that working is if supes was trying to kill him. But that isn't happening so heat vision isn't going to do anything but piss hulk off.

Err no hulk survives the vacuum of space without any trouble what so ever. So no, freeze breath isn't going to anything either:o

come on.

Supes can only win by using his immense speed otherwise if he does a doomsday, hulk will clobber him :o

Close call...Supes would have to end it quick if he is to win, otherwise Hulk would take him.

SUpes has beat him before, and he'd do it again easily...

What Clark Kent??!! LOL Oh I Crack me up!:p

I hate these * insert hero here* vs superman threads they are all stupid because unless they are a kyriptonite charged hero they cant beat superman by a long shot.

pff ever heard of silver surfer?

Supes goes down in under a minute to him:o

3 questions

1)Gee what energy source does supes run off?

2) Um who can absorb and has control of all forms of energy?

3)Do you know anything about comics?

Last one was rhetorical btw:)

beg to differ, Thanos can wipe Superman butt, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Morg :D , FF as a team, Celestials, and more.

Originally posted by guyverjay
3 questions

1)Gee what energy source does supes run off?

2) Um who can absorb and has control of all forms of energy?

3)Do you know anything about comics?

Last one was rhetorical btw:)
Yeah, Surfer would put a whoopin' on ole' Supes.

What people fail to realize is how fast The Hulk is. He's been fast enough in the past to jump up into the air and snatch The Surfer off of his board, when he was going extremly fast, fast enough to appear as a blur to The Hulk. But just as The Hulk has almost perfect aim when it comes to throwing things, he has almost perfect aim when he jumps as well. And it would be pretty hard for Superman to stay out of his reach, considering The Hulk has jumped out of Earth's atmosphere before...The Hulk can punch extremly fast as well. People like Super Sabre have been running around him in circles before, and he's easily reached out and smashed them into the ground. If he got a good punch in on Supes, he would easily be able to follow up with 3 or 4 more before Superman could recover...

And The Silver Surfer is extremly difficult to beat because of the variety of powers he posess's. Whenever he's fought The Hulk, The Hulk has batted him around, but it always comes own to The Surfer simply removing his gamma radiation. Same thing with Superman vs. The Surfer...simple solor energy removal...I'd personally like to see Superman win that fight, not that I have anything against the SS, but it's just no realistically going to happen...

And some pics, just because I love The Hulk... :D

subby35.jpg

surfer125-1.jpg

surfer125-3.jpg

order4pic1.gif

The Hulk would just start whispering really low and when Superman uses his super-hearing the Hulk would do a sonic clap and Superman's head would explode. Unfortunately, fragments from his skull would rocket through the Hulk's eye socket and into his brain, killing him instantly.

Draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"