• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Superman's parents dead or alive?

bud7486

Civilian
Reaction score
I recently read identity crisis and they were both alive, yet I picked up a comic crossover of infinite crisis and they were dead. What happened to them?:supes:

I'm assuming you're talking about the Kents and not Superman's parents who died on Krypton.

As far as I know they're both alive, but the effects of Infinite Crisis may have changed that. I haven't read the last issues yet so I can't say for sure.

What crossover issue did you read?

They're both dead AND alive, existing now in a condition of quantum uncertainty. ;)

They're dead in all-star but regular continuity there still alive.

bud7486 said:
I recently read identity crisis and they were both alive, yet I picked up a comic crossover of infinite crisis and they were dead. What happened to them?:supes:
Where did you read that they were dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"