Supernova is?????

superman-mos

Civilian
Reaction score
My guess is that Supernova is the upgraded Red Tornado.It was stated in Wizard that he will be brought back more powerful than ever.

I going to say Superboy, with all the control over who has the rights to Superboy. THey killed him off, and bring him back with another name.

I think it would be too easy to make it Superboy...my guess is Supernova is Superman's powers personified now that they are removed from Kal El.

Wow, that makes sense, you have the detective skills of Batman.Brilliant!

roach and huylantern...keep dreaming. i agree with the first poster, i think supernova is red-tornado also, ive been saying that ever since i saw the 52 pics of him.

edit: how the hell does it make sense huylantern?

i'll ask waid in a few weeks, not sure if i'd tell you guys though

supernova.jpg

My guess is it's Superboy Prime in some form trying to atone for his past sins in IC - wearing a mask because the general public view SP as a villain (?)

Maybe?

It's kinda confusing - on that cover - the pic used on the newspaper makes him look like he has the build of an adult (kind of like an Alex Ross figure) and yet the illustration of him attempting to save Clark has him with the type of build Superboy has. :confused:

To keep us guessing I suppose.

Wargod said:
Supernova is Eradicator

I hope so... because I like Red Tornado the way he is and Superboy shouldn't come back... at least not for a long time.

it's Superman's powers personified

my vote goes to eradicator, because red tornado would be so lame

roach said:
it's Superman's powers personified

That doesn't make any sense. His powers come from his physical adaptations to survive on Krypton in Earth's atmosphere. How can organs, solar absorbtion cells, and super tough muscles be personified in a seperate entity?

The Question said:
That doesn't make any sense. His powers come from his physical adaptations to survive on Krypton in Earth's atmosphere. How can organs, solar absorbtion cells, and super tough muscles be personified in a seperate entity?
How are a serum's effects on a human body personified in the form of the Sentry over at Marvel? They're comics. Superman is fighting some characters with reality-manipulating powers in IC, after all.

Okay, I'm mildly lost with the Sentry comment. Please elaborate.

The explanation for it spoils the Sentry's mini-series that just ended. Do you still want to know?

Lemme guess.
He's the power of the one million suns made flesh, right?

GoldenAgeHero said:
how would it be lame? you guys dont even offer why it would be lame.

it would be lame because it's to obvious, and red tornado is an android, supernova has got to be a being, one that's powerful enough to replace superman..and it has to be soem one were all gonna freak out when they tell us who it is, red tornado...thats just lame, or else they would say red tornado is upgraded:confused:

Not quite.

I just finished it. The Sentry to me is the most damaged comic character I have ever seen. I still don't know what direction hes going. Is he nuts or not? Its like they needed him to be flawed. I mean he broke the hulk or the void... oh wait the voids in the sun.... no wait this book is totally confusing.. jesus

I think its captain atom.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Not quite.

Doesn't really matter. I still think having Supernova be Superman's powers made flesh is taking it a good deal too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"