Supernova is?????

corp1 said:
The serum Robert Reynolds ingested actually transformed Reynolds into the Void, not the Sentry. He created the Sentry as a personality that could basically relieve the tension and balance out the evil he did as the Void. Eventually, Reynolds managed to split the Sentry off into his own body. So technically the man called Robert Reynolds is currently the Void and the Sentry is nothing more than a construct--a false man conjured up by Reynolds' schizophrenia and unbelievable power, basically.

Damn you just made sense out of it. I thought he made void and the sentry at the same time. I guess but, I think they didn't explain why the Sentry was talking to himself in the mirror. Also his powers in general seems to me he sounds like zoom just more powerful. I also don't like how it totally throws off what happened in new avengers its like they make the perfect character and then make him crazy. Whats the point in that?

And yet he is still on the avengers knowing this you would think they would get rid of him before they have another Wanda.

Thats the thing they don't know how to get rid of either of them. Sick isn't it. Of course is Sentry exist so will the void its been stated and its true.

Back to on topic. I still think its Captain Atom.

Doesn't make sense for it to be Red Tornado. The two gimmicks -- air elemental and supernova -- are far too different.

Don't think it'll be Captain Atom, either...I mean, why would he suddenly change his name and image without reason?

It'll most likely be a new character introduced in 52.

BrianWilly said:
Doesn't make sense for it to be Red Tornado. The two gimmicks -- air elemental and supernova -- are far too different.

Don't think it'll be Captain Atom, either...I mean, why would he suddenly change his name and image without reason?

It'll most likely be a new character introduced in 52.

it's red-tornado, in the post IC quiz someone will be come the government's new secret weapon. the choices were:

1) cyborg-he's out cause already with the titans and was with them the wholetime.
2) red-tornado

3)john stewart/green lantern-i dont think he wants to follow orders anymore in gL rebirth he said he got a wakeup call, probably saying it's time for himtobe his own man . secondly it really wouldnt make sense for him to be the governments secret weapon.

which leaves red tornado is the ultimate possiblity. you bring up the powers issue, whos to say they didnt add any abilities to him or chnaged his powers. from what ive seen of him he can easily be taken apart and reassembled, the government probably found him and revamped his powers.

It could be red tornado... then again last i saw him was in jla and he got his ash kicked maybe the government revamped him.

Breach is a great idea actually. That would be nice.

Oh no - I've just had a terrifying thought - Supernova is Jimmy Olsen!!! :D

GoldenAgeHero said:
3)john stewart/green lantern-i dont think he wants to follow orders anymore in gL rebirth he said he got a wakeup call, probably saying it's time for himtobe his own man . secondly it really wouldnt make sense for him to be the governments secret weapon.
How would it not make sense for him to be the government's secret weapon? It'd set him closer to his JLU counterpart, who's more popular by A LOT. It's just as likely to be him as Red Tornado or Breach or anyone else based on what we've seen so far. Your unfounded assurances that Supernova is absolutely Red Tornado don't mean anything.

Also, Red Tornado's powers have nothing to do with his being an android, which he's really not to begin with. He's a tornado elemental from Rann. He just inhabits the android body, basically wearing it like you'd wear clothes, because it makes it easier for him to interact with everything. So, really, he's either got tornado powers AND whatever new powers the government would give him--and it doesn't seem like Supernova would have any tornado powers at all--or he's got new powers that don't include tornado powers, which would make him NOT Red Tornado.

TheCorpulent1 said:
How would it not make sense for him to be the government's secret weapon? It'd set him closer to his JLU counterpart, who's more popular by A LOT. It's just as likely to be him as Red Tornado or Breach or anyone else based on what we've seen so far. Your unfounded assurances that Supernova is absolutely Red Tornado don't mean anything.

Also, Red Tornado's powers have nothing to do with his being an android, which he's really not to begin with. He's a tornado elemental from Rann. He just inhabits the android body, basically wearing it like you'd wear clothes, because it makes it easier for him to interact with everything. So, really, he's either got tornado powers AND whatever new powers the government would give him--and it doesn't seem like Supernova would have any tornado powers at all--or he's got new powers that don't include tornado powers, which would make him NOT Red Tornado.

i rather see him with new powers anyway. his tornadopowers are crappy anyways.

GoldenAgeHero said:

Maybe I'm immature but i've always thought it funny when a character's superpower is to generate wind.

Hey, maybe my dad's a superhero?! :D

Red Tornado ****ing rules, he's an elemental force there is no need to change his powers just so he is like everyone else.

GoldenAgeHero said:
it's red-tornado, in the post IC quiz someone will be come the government's new secret weapon. the choices were:

1) cyborg-he's out cause already with the titans and was with them the wholetime.
2) red-tornado

which leaves red tornado is the ultimate possiblity. you bring up the powers issue, whos to say they didnt add any abilities to him or chnaged his powers. from what ive seen of him he can easily be taken apart and reassembled, the government probably found him and revamped his powers.

And what makes you think that Supernova is government's new secret weapon ?

GoldenAgeHero said:

You should watch JLU's "Panic in The Sky". You would see that Red Tornado rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"