Survey

A

alfjaf

I know this should be in the products forum but I am just trying to get a bit of feedback. My business partner and I have come up with an idea for a product and I am after feedback... positive and negative... as to whether it is a viable venture.
We each have fifteen years experience in the sign industry making stainless steel letters... we came up with the idea of creating 3-d stainless steel superhero logo from various coloured stainless steel. They would be hand crafted to the highest quality and are sure to be appealing to hardline fans of many characters and shows. We are working on designs initially for Batman and X-Men. These will be followed by Superman, Green Lantern and Fantastic Four. We will hopefull yhave examples of these produced by next week and should this little survey generate any interest I will post the photos up immediately.

I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions. This may sound like a daft idea, but I strongly believe that upon seeing the finished article, fans would be impressed and want to add it to their memorbillia collections.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time.

Um, what about copyright laws? :huh:

Survey? I like George Wendt and beans, but I would not like to eat beans with George Wendt. I hope that helps.

Well, from a business standpoint, you'd need a proper license from each studio or publisher in order to legally profit from this. Otherwise, it could land you in jail for up to five years, a $250,000 fine, or both.

All that will be sorted... we're not stupid and we don't want to go to jail!!!

This is the first time I've seen someone try to use this board to sell something to us...I feel like i've been violated somehow. :csad:

We're not trying to sell anything because a product has not yet been produced... I am merely trying to figure if it would be worth our while.

I know this should be in the products forum but I am just trying to get a bit of feedback. My business partner and I have come up with an idea for a product and I am after feedback... positive and negative... as to whether it is a viable venture.
We each have fifteen years experience in the sign industry making stainless steel letters... we came up with the idea of creating 3-d stainless steel superhero logo from various coloured stainless steel. They would be hand crafted to the highest quality and are sure to be appealing to hardline fans of many characters and shows. We are working on designs initially for Batman and X-Men. These will be followed by Superman, Green Lantern and Fantastic Four. We will hopefully have examples of these produced by next week and should this little survey generate any interest I will post the photos up immediately.

I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions. This may sound like a daft idea, but I strongly believe that upon seeing the finished article, fans would be impressed and want to add it to their memorbillia collections.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time.
I'd buy that for a dollar.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

istockphoto_2547683_oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg

Oh no you di'ant

If you make me a big steel logo that says "Galcatraz" or "The Sexnasium", that I can mount on my basement door, then I will buy one.

Will your mother let you spoil the paintwork?
I haven't seen my Mother in 7 years. I have not spoken with her on the telephone for about 8 months.
She has not been a factor in any of my interior decorating decisions for roughly 21 years.

Sounds interesting, I'd have to see a price sheet and photos first :p But I'l buy them if they looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"