Hype Survivor Survivor: Empire - Day Two: Let's BEE Friends

Erzengel said:
If it is Kmack. :o I never said that was the order of the hosting. :)

The host I believe was just waiting on the conclusion of this thread. I pmed him to start so the next game could be up in minutes but at the most like 2 or 3 hours from now.
Not Kmack? Those numbers are deceiving. :o :p

Oh, and would it matter if I go to bed now, anyway, and then do the challenge whenever I wake up? Would that decrease my points?

I don't think the next challenge will be the timed one. So I think it's safe for you to sleep for a bit.

You're lying Erz. Hoojibs came to me in a dream and said so.

Erzengel said:
I don't think the next challenge will be the timed one. So I think it's safe for you to sleep for a bit.
Alright. But let's just assume that it will be a timed challenge. What happens then? Would the players HAVE to be on the exact time the guest host posts the timed challenge or doesn't it matter? It only matters as soon as they open their PMs, no?

Sorry for dumping all these silly questions on you, Erz. :o

Master Chief said:
You're lying Erz. Hoojibs came to me in a dream and said so.

Yeah he probably took a dump on your chest too.

Don't doubt the Canadian powers.

And no, but the cat did this wicked ninja thing and took out my eyeballs.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Alright. But let's just assume that it will be a timed challenge. What happens then? Would the players HAVE to be on the exact time the guest host posts the timed challenge or doesn't it matter? It only matters as soon as they open their PMs, no?

It matters from when "You" open the pm, that's the time of the return receipt. It doesn't matter if your teammates have already done so.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
So, you'll have those PM tracker things?

Yeah, a mod gave them to me. It's called return receipts. Don't tell any of the other mods okay?

Erzengel said:
Yeah, a mod gave them to me. It's called return receipts. Don't tell any of the other mods okay?
It was Daisy. :O

Erzengel said:
It matters from when "You" open the pm, that's the time of the return receipt. It doesn't matter if your teammates have already done so.
Yes, of course, I know that. I counted myself as one of them. Thanks. It explains everything now.

When you liek put the tit in body.

That makes no sense, but mmmmk. If you mean man boobs or something, nay, but I gots strippers and stuff. :confused:

Master Chief said:
That makes no sense, but mmmmk. If you mean man boobs or something, nay, but I gots strippers and stuff. :confused:
It's a joke from another thread. :(

Master Chief said:
It's an inside joke. DVL made a typo in the Guess the Member thread and said,''blah blah blah go tit'' and now everyone says he has a tit. :o

Master Chief said:
edit: wait, omfg. sunnuva*****. :mad:
I'd ask for a link, but I couldn't care less. Have a noice one, mate. Did I miss anything. :o

I'd ask for a link, but I couldn't care less. Have a noice one, mate. Did I miss anything. :o

Yup, two words. :up: And no, noice isn't how Jack Sparrow talks. It was a crappy Aussie accent in text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"