Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day One : The Trivia Strikes Back

Never seen that show either....

Tsunulia said:
Cram it :mad: We're missing too much cuz Winter and Funbob wouldn't get on :mad:

Let's vote FunBob off, then Winter. I'm so over them anyway.

Let's try to be as simple as possible, thinking in this game will get you no where or everywhere.

Sigh. I should've joined. This looks like fun. And I'm pretty competitive. :mad: :(

Your avatar is nice. But I don't get the ending...she says 'I phased' WTF?

enterthemadness said:
Your avatar is nice. But I don't get the ending...she says 'I phased' WTF?
Kitty can walk through walls. Kitty was having sex with Colossus. Colossus humped her so hard that she phased through the ceiling. Get it now?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Kitty can walk through walls. Kitty was having sex with Colossus. Colossus humped her so hard that she phased through the ceiling. Get it now?
I thought she just had an orgasm:confused:

Corinthian™ said:
I thought she just had an orgasm:confused:
Really, it could be interpreted in any way, but I'd like to think that Colossus did that. But her having an intense orgasm that she phased through the ceiling uncontrollably is not a bad theory. :up:

HAHA! GREAT WORK FANNY BANDITS! 2 more to go until our first tribal council, and that will involve taking one of them out :D

By the way Erz, two questions...

One, if a team does win three in a row, is the third place team only up for grabs or can they vote out ANY other tribe's member?

Two, Can we change our name to the Butt Knockers? I was watching Beavis and Butt-Head Volume 2 yesterday and Butt-head kept calling Beavis that, and I can't get it out of my head.

3 votes in so far.

And to answer a few other questions.

Matt, since a team has to win 3 challenges in a row to boot someone off, I think the loseing'est team to lose at least 2 of those challenges will be the only one on the chopping block. Make sense?

Secondly, you will be able to change your name during the 1st merge when the teams go down to 16. Til then enjoy your name. You only have to tolerate it for 4 more rounds. Besides Fanny Bandits makes me laugh. Heh...Fanny Bandits......

Also Darthphere, were you the supplier of most of that knowledge?

Not really, I helped out but everyone seemed to hold their own pretty well. Except for #19, we had no idea who that was so Matt called it Toven.

LOL.

Anyways, I also batting around the idea since I smell dead weight alll around and people like Luthor are interested if you want to replace certain players who aren't participating. I will make it a poll in the next round. Which I could start like now if I get a few votes in.

Erzengel said:
10. SW main theme, Duel of the Fates, Anakin’s theme
11. SW main theme, Across the Stars, Anakin and Padme

Dude, wtf, how was that wrong? :o I was straining my ears and I swear to GOD IT iS THAT and not Anakin's theme. :confused: Die, Erz. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"