System Restore

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been having problems with certain sites, Youtube and Deviantart the more apparent ones.

For ex; in dev art I can't full view or fave anything, and when I go to view a gallery, it comes up blank.

If i do a system restore to a date when i didn't have these problems, what exactly will happen? Will I lose all my files and stuff I'm created since?

Out of curiostiy, have you tried viewing these sites in a different browser, or updating your current one? I really doubt that a system restore will do anything with browser related issues, unless it was some sort of update that screwed it up to begin with.

I would personally try different browsers, Firefox, Opera, IE, etc. just to see if it does changes anything before doing a system restore.

ive tried firefox and opera

in firefox, i dont get the 'page not found' error, it just reloads the page. clicking on faves results in nothing happening.

i think its a java related thing or something, but i'm so clueless on these matters.

You won't lose any files. Even if something does go wrong, you could always reverse it. Won't hurt to try.

You'll lose programs that's all. But don't go too fat back! Losing all those programs at once could really mess up your computer!

You can always reverse it. Plus on the calender where you choose where to restore back to, it will tell you on each day if you installed programs or not. I don't think you can really screw anything up.

the calendar thing doesn't tell you everything. It misses a LOT.

I've never had a problem with it. Again, if it didn't fix whatever problem you are having or it did something wrong, you can always reverse it. You don't really have anything to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"