T-shirt idea...

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
So my friend and I were eating at Golden Corral. I'd recently told her the joke....
What do gay horses eat? Haaaay!

Now we are very interested in making this into a t-shirt.

She wants a purple t-shirt with a black and white photo of mr. ed, with a pink scarf and a cowboy hat with a rainbow, on the cover with Joke, and on the Back, the answer written out, with a's going all the way down...

We think it's hilarious... other's kinda laughed but gave of the wtf face...

Would it be offensive/not funny if we did it...

Either way, we're still doing it...

It might be offensive, but then again just about any shirt I see being sold on the boardwalk, on the internet, or in "Tees Me" are offensive.

:D Go for it. I'd wear it. I'd like to make a suggestion tho. Why not - GaHAY?

It's funny (EDIT the original joke) but while wearing it you might attract some strange people - which could be a good or bad thing.

...Eh... I doubt it can top walking around in a strait jacket and 8 buckle, 4.75 inch heel boots... :o

oakzap425 said:
...Eh... I doubt it can top walking around in a strait jacket and 8 buckle, 4.75 inch heel boots... :o
That's hot :eek: & if that's the case, the quality/offensiveness of the joke on the T-shirt is probably not that much of an issue.

do it, t-shirts are worth making, thousands of dollars can be made off one shirt

Cambece

You could sell them at gay pride parades. :up:

oakzap425 said:
It's hilarious, hater...

This is what you should put on the back at the bottom of your shirt. :up:

I had an idea once.

It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat, ya see, you'd get the mat and put it on the floor and there would be different types of conclusions on the mat you could jump to :o

Id totally get a shirt that had

"Boo"

on the front

and then on the back it would have

"Bee"

Genius :o

...Um.. I doubt that they'd get as much sales as say "I love taco's" or "Mmm, corndog's"... :confused: :down

oakzap425 said:
...Um.. I doubt that they'd get as much sales as say "I love taco's" or "Mmm, corndog's"... :confused: :down

I like pink taco's. :eek:

That shirt will sell. :up:

The Last Meatbag said:
Id totally get a shirt that had

"Boo"

on the front

and then on the back it would have

"Bee"

Genius :o

That would only work on a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back