Taco Bell to add fries to its menu

Taco Bell gives you the runs.

Funny thing is I never heard this in till like 2 years or so ago and I love Taco bell its about the only fast food place I eat more then once ever like 4 months or so and I have never had trouble with getting sick or getting the runs from it never.

Mexican-Street-Fries14.jpg

Those who think fries don't go with mexican food have no idea.

Don't know what Taco Bell will be serving, but baked Mexican Street Fries style are delicious!
And go great with Mexican /tex-mex food.
Favorite is spiced with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin and chipotle pepper.
Or stuffed into a good carne asada burrito, or breakfast Burritos is delicious!

That looks so good! :hmr::hmr:

Funny thing is I never heard this in till like 2 years or so ago and I love Taco bell its about the only fast food place I eat more then once ever like 4 months or so and I have never had trouble with getting sick or getting the runs from it never.

It doesn't bother some people. It doesn't bother me anymore. I do know that the beans they use have a lot of soy in them which can upset some people's stomach.

Mexican-Street-Fries14.jpg

Those who think fries don't go with mexican food have no idea.

Don't know what Taco Bell will be serving, but baked Mexican Street Fries style are delicious!
And go great with Mexican /tex-mex food.
Favorite is spiced with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin and chipotle pepper.
Or stuffed into a good carne asada burrito, or breakfast Burritos is delicious!

Yeah, but Taco Bell doesn't even qualify as Mexican food.

I had them early this week... They're are basically Doritos flavored fries.

I liked them. I got some as part of a free offer. They were familar to me somehow, like some I had before but can't place where.

Doritos. You've had Doritos before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"