There's a KFC shortage in the UK

Think I've ate at a KFC maybe twice in my life. Nasty.

I got Salmonella Poisoning from one in Dallas, I was one of 15 people.....it was shut down.

I havent eaten KFC in years bc pamela anderson opened my eyes and taught me how terrible the chickens were treated in a video i watched in a science class once. They mutate them so they have abnormal legs! Its dirty. And they cut off the chickens beaks while they are alive so they live in pain :'( Thank you pamela!

Think I've ate at a KFC maybe twice in my life. Nasty.

Its been a long time since I ate there has I just don't eat fast food much outside of taco bell but I remember it being amazingly good.

KFC sucks anyways. I like fried chicken, but KFC is bottom of the barrel.

Didn't realize that so many people didn't like KFC I love fry chicken could eat it ever day if not for it being bad for you and from what I remember KFC is like the best fried chicken. I think I am going to have to go there again and see if my taste has changed.

Didn't realize that so many people didn't like KFC I love fry chicken could eat it ever day if not for it being bad for you and from what I remember KFC is like the best fried chicken. I think I am going to have to go there again and see if my taste has changed.

Local is the best. If not that then I'd definitely have Lee's, Popeyes, and Bojangles above KFC. Then there are the places that serve chicken but not the typical bucket like PDQ, Zaxby's, and Chick-Fil-A.

People will eat ****** food if it's cheap and fast. When you got kids you're like, **** it. I have family members who were like hipster health nuts who after they had kids started on the fast food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"