Tahmoh Penikett as...?

The Shield

It's really Happening!
Reaction score
Tahmoh Penikett confirms himself via twitter that he's in the MOS. Some are speculating he's [BLACKOUT]Metallo[/BLACKOUT]. Real secret hush hush stuff. Thoughts? I had no clue about this rumor in the first place but apparently it's been around for a while.

*Also On IMBD (take that as you will) his character is named Henry Akerdson. And another site brought it up that [BLACKOUT]John Corban[/BLACKOUT] uses that alias (minus the "d") when he assumes to be reporter at the daily planet in the Justice League Doom movie.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I'd say he's The Riddler.

The Dark Knight trilogy was filled full of villains. It makes you think they wouldn't limit this movie to Zod (& Co.). But if this were any sort of significant role, I'd imagine they'd get a bigger name or simply better actor.

A guy on twitter pointed out the imdb listing that lead to the speculation of the character name."Justice League: Doom (2012) (V) Henry Ackerdson: [shoots Superman] Kryptonite bullet. [turns into Metallo, opens up his metal chest] Metallo: Kryptonite heart. "

Yeah there were a ton of badies in TDK movies. Idk how I fill about Metallo if it's true. Could be cool.

I doubt he's anyone that significant. Kind of like when Desmond Harrington from Dexter was "a-hole cop on the bridge" or Michael Ealy, a lead in Common Law, was "special forces guy who lasted 2 scenes" in TDKR.

I doubt he's anyone that significant. Kind of like when Desmond Harrington from Dexter was "a-hole cop on the bridge" or Michael Ealy, a lead in Common Law, was "special forces guy who lasted 2 scenes" in TDKR.

I agree with you but I'm intrigued by the "could be" of it. How would they handle that character?

Does he remind any one else of a Lego man?

The Dark Knight trilogy was filled full of villains. It makes you think they wouldn't limit this movie to Zod (& Co.). But if this were any sort of significant role, I'd imagine they'd get a bigger name or simply better actor.

It also meant that a few of them were short changed, like Crane and Miranda Tate. I prefer them to keep the villain quota to a single digit if they can help it.

Metallo? I don't know. Wouldn't be someone for the sequel to have, like Luthor creating Metallo? IMDB, when it comes to this, always uses rumors/false info that create this confusion, and this wouldn't be a surprise. If I had to guess, it would have to be someone we'd least expect him to play. But if it is Metallo, I wonder how he would fit given the plot.

Where was Michael Ealy in TDKR? I don't remember seeing him at all.:huh:

He has a very pronounced widow's peak. OMG MAYBE HE'S PLAYING DRACULA!

BATT_agathon_400x400.jpg

dracula_bela_lugosi_103.jpg

Where was Michael Ealy in TDKR? I don't remember seeing him at all.:huh:

That wasn't Michael Ealy, that was Daniel Sunjata. They look kind of similar.

Tahmoh Penikett confirms himself via twitter that he's in the MOS. Some are speculating he's [BLACKOUT]Metallo[/BLACKOUT]. Real secret hush hush stuff. Thoughts? I had no clue about this rumor in the first place but apparently it's been around for a while.

*Also On IMBD (take that as you will) his character is named Henry Akerdson. And another site brought it up that [BLACKOUT]John Corban[/BLACKOUT] uses that alias (minus the "d") when he assumes to be reporter at the daily planet in the Justice League Doom movie.

[YT]r6RKU5SnmRw[/YT]

It was "Akerdson" (see the video clip at :52 and 2:00). I could be a nod, but I want to think its a great clue in to who will be the other villain in this film or the next.

TBH I hope it's just a nod. He's not the level of actor i'd hope they'd cast in a villain role, for this or the next movie.

BTW, he's been listed on IMDB for ages, but at first he was 'Emerson', and people thought it could be connected to Grant Emerson aka Damage.

Adult Lana.

:funny:

Last edited:
[YT]r6RKU5SnmRw[/YT]

It was "Akerdson" (see the video clip at :52 and 2:00). I could be a nod, but I want to think its a great clue in to who will be the other villain in this film or the next.

I can't see it man...

That wasn't Michael Ealy, that was Daniel Sunjata. They look kind of similar.
:doh: The guy from Rescue Me. My bad, I've always mixed those two guys up for some reason. It doesn't help that Sunjata is now ALSO a lead on one of USA's new buddy cop shows, lol. Either way, they're both about on-par with Tahmoh on the recognizability spectrum imo, so the point remains.

I'd like to wrong about this but, I'm gonna go ahead and guess he'll be playing "Soldier no. 3"

Hamilton's 2nd none important assistant?
Farmer John from Smallville

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"