Superman Returns Take a look!

GeNocide_08

Civilian
Reaction score
at my own SR International Fan Trailer!!! I hope you all enjoy it because it took some time and effort. This makes up for the manips I did (some of you will know what I mean :) ) The trailer is a compilation of all (or most) of the SR clips that were released.

This is the youtube version, I decided to upload that first because the actual high quality is 400mb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8SQn4Q-gs

if that is your first attempt..it needs alot of work my friend.

re edit.

:up:

re edit. no trailer would be nearly 5 min. too long, but alright attempt

it's like a preschoolers collage. All the shots are good, but man, it's like a slideshow, with superman music. All the great musical cues are missed, and nothing seems to match up. Some things are wierd. Like the beginning with marquee. Why would you write those things, when you can use dialogue and footage from previous films to get that point across. It's a movie, not a book. there's so much more, but I turned it off, because I think you need to go back to the drawing board with this one and reorganize it so that it flows better, especially the part with Spacy stabs Routh. What, did you just run out of score to use there?

golly... its always complaints and nitpicks around here. :)

well i didn't watch it yet but it's got to be good (it's superman lol) so you get a thumbs up from me.

edit: hmmm.... yah... way too many fade outs and fade ins... but I still like it.

Not really nitpicking, more just suggestions, just watch it, you'll see.

good attempt bro, but you practicly gave us the whole movie.

Thanks for all the comments guys :up: , I appreciate any evaluation as this was my first video editing attempt using Adobe Premiere. The more I screw up, the more I learn :O Hopefully, I will be as good as some of the other posters here... one day :supes:

biggles2000uk said:
re edit. no trailer would be nearly 5 min. too long, but alright attempt

:p First time I've heard someone complaining that there is too much superman , but point taken.

Superfreak said:
it's like a preschoolers collage. All the shots are good, but man, it's like a slideshow, with superman music. All the great musical cues are missed, and nothing seems to match up. Some things are wierd. Like the beginning with marquee. Why would you write those things, when you can use dialogue and footage from previous films to get that point across. It's a movie, not a book. there's so much more, but I turned it off, because I think you need to go back to the drawing board with this one and reorganize it so that it flows better, especially the part with Spacy stabs Routh. What, did you just run out of score to use there?

Thanks for the tips :) , but a preschoolers collage? I understand that the flow could have been better (much better) , but the music did "match up". I also tried to vary the music along, but with the short clips it was quite a feat so it seemed all thrown together. I guess next time, I should stick to one song? The score when Routh was stabbed is part of Krypton's theme, maybe I should slow that part down? Anyways, I understand most of the complaints you have, but I don't understand what you mean by marquee opening...

SUPERSEBAS said:
I really sorry , but I dont like it!

At least you watched it

Nivek said:
Edit it down like 40%....

hmm... I'll see what I can do..

Wesyeed said:
golly... its always complaints and nitpicks around here.

well i didn't watch it yet but it's got to be good (it's superman lol) so you get a thumbs up from me.

edit: hmmm.... yah... way too many fade outs and fade ins... but I still like it.

Thanks Wesyeed!

GeNocide_08 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys :up: , I appreciate any evaluation as this was my first video editing attempt using Adobe Premiere. The more I screw up, the more I learn :O Hopefully, I will be as good as some of the other posters here... one day :supes:

adobe premiere is quite a punk to work is'nt it

Dont worry bout them genocide they Nit Pick bout everything superman.:up:

Genocide_08.... full marks for effort :up:

Needs a little more work though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"