The Dark Knight TDK Trailer #3 Download Requests/Format Conversions

Hey guys... greetings from austria! :D

@bluedragon77

your ps3 version of the new trailer is awesome .. wonderful quality on 42" tv :woot:

can you upload the 2nd trailer in the same format pls? would be very nice

thanx a lot.. yeah it looks great on my big screen also.. i'll upload it when i can, if its still not here i'll do it..

Really nice little article on TDK that I found while browsing the net:

New Dark Knight trailer...we have it! Heath Ledger's
final film
Joel D Amos
Batman is back in "Dark Knight" and SheKnows has your preview.

"Dark Knight" will have to serve as Heath Ledger's final completed film. In his role as the Joker to Christian Bale's Batman, the actor has left quite a legacy. Evidence of that was once again on display with the release of a new trailer from Warner Brothers.

This two and-a-half minute look into the world of "Dark Knight" shows why the world will miss Ledger's talent so much. Watching him swim in the madness of The Joker is at the same time both inspiration and disheartening.

Also introduced in this trailer is "Thank You for Smoking's" Aaron Eckhart portrayal of legendary Batman character Harvey Dent. The addition of Eckhart to the cast is a coup. As is the replacement of Katie Holmes by Maggie Gyllenhaal. Holmes, never the greatest actress, was more of a paparazzi side show to a franchise looking to be taken seriously after a re-boot. Sparks fly between Gyllenhaal and Bale where there were none with Mrs. Cruise.

As the world is embracing its inner "Iron Man," prepare for the arrival of a superhero movie that has Oscar potential written all over it. Why not? Do you think Oscar nominees Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Michael Caine (winner!) and Morgan Freeman (winner!) would attach themselves to any project that didn't have the depth of script? Early buzz has this movie doing just that...breaking barriers between Marvel Comics movie and deeply personal, moving tale of triumph, tragedy and the power to persevere.

Ladies and gentlemen, the bat is back!

hey i was wonder if i could get and mp3 file lol sounds weird but i need it for something

could someone please get me a link of the new trailer for my psp i know their is a link but i need one with the is " M4V00000" format someone please help me

5452458691402224bv6.jpg

I have the first trailer but not the newest one because everytime i download it to my psp i get a box with a question mark inside and when i try to play it says " unsupported data" can someone help me??? why doesnt it work????

5452458691402224bv6.jpg

I have the first trailer but not the newest one because everytime i download it to my psp i get a box with a question mark inside and when i try to play it says " unsupported data" can someone help me??? why doesnt it work????

SOMEONE HELP

carltio said:
could someone please get me a link of the new trailer for my psp i know their is a link but i need one with the is " M4V00000" format someone please help me
5452458691402224bv6.jpg

Ok, so you downloaded from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/mgnzbv and have a file named TDK_TRL3_med_x264.mp4, and you need it in the "M4V00000 format" for it to work, is that right? I don't have a PSP, but I googled that format and came up with this: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pspmedia&message.id=37865

So, just try renaming the file to MPV00003.MP4 (or whatever else) and loading it again. If that doesn't work, try another MP4 file. And if you need a thumbnail file for it to work like someone on that board said.. just make a copy of the one you have for Shark Tale and rename it.

for someone reason, i can't play the 1080p video wmv file of the trailer on my PS3 via Media Server. Anybody know why?

Can somebody convert to maybe an MPG version, while keeping the same quality of the picture?

I believe the official 1080p wmv is up on the official site. Try that. If it still doesn't work, you might wanna check out the video specs of what the PS3 can play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"