Justice League Team-Ups are how they should do everything

Masone

Civilian
Reaction score
I think doing team ups are a perfect way to establish connections and chemistry with certain characters, and it will give DC their own unique way of establishing their shared cinematic universe. The Justice League movie will only be stronger now that they are doing Superman/Batman first, and I think Justice League 2 would be stronger if they pair up the team members for their own movies leading up to it.

I don't know how the teams should go, but I think Flash/Green Lantern is a must, and obviously Superman/Batman, which they are already doing. I guess the other teams would just depend on who you have being in the Justice League. Wonder Woman/Aquaman seems natural, but Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter seems so out there for a pairing that it may actually work.

I don't know about you, but I'd love to see a Flash/Green Lantern movie, or a Martian Manhunter/Wonder Woman movie, and I can't wait to see Superman/Batman. I think team ups are the way to go.

Last edited:
Batman/Superman
Flash/Green Lantern
Green Arrow/Green Lantern (?)
Wonder Woman vs. Aquaman could be cool (I know, I'm still hyped over Flashpoint)
Hawkman/Hawkgirl obviously
Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman once the character has proven herself in a solo hopefully

I casually meet everybody one by one and then blackmail them into joining the JL.

It´s good to have you here Sam so that you can elect the stupid-ass decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"