Days of Future Past ** TEASER TRAILER Thread - Countdown: Tuesday 29! [First snippet!]

Yup just as suspected, comments section from the news posting on websites have people *****ing about this. Predictable!

it looks like magneto and raven ain't getting on to well, i'm betting thats why hank rages on him

Whipping up some quick gifs.

wolverine01.gif

storm01.gif

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. GuestStar is WAY on it. :)

(Anyways, I don't want to be that guy but I can already hear the complainers that Singer is trying to take attention away from the Capt America trailer debut.)

Honestly, thats the first thing I thought when I saw the post on x-men movies facebook.

Im afraid this isnt just a coincidence :dry: Im starting to think that there is actual tension between both studios.

If thats the reality, good luck to both, I guess

Is Storm off the ground there (flying)?

Any guesses as to what that blue things theyre doing to wolvie's head?

Ok, I'm slightly obsessed with Storm's new way of displaying lightning.

I'm not sure it's tension, more like these two movies are competing for the same audience so there's bound to be some overlap. Besides the Instagram trailer has a Marvel logo!

no I think its just a shot that will likely pull back so we see kinda birds eye view of her. I think she is deffo stood there.

Plus both trailers were classified same day...

I'm pretty sure I love this movie already. :yay:

I have to ask again though... Why no white eyes?

I would love it if they gave Mystique that layered voice again. Looks like she's getting action AND drama. She's gonna be one of the most well-rounded characters of the series--and rightfully so.

mystiqueComp-1.gif

Is Magneto dragging Mystique to him with his powers?

I love this 6 seconds! It's amazing! Loving storm! She Looks so powerful! Exciting!

I think we all accepted a long time ago that Halle will never really look like Storm, but she does look kinda powerful in this shot, which is good. :D It does look like Storm is about to do some real damage and she does not look all angry like she did in the X3 fighting scenes. Also I love the moving cape and the way she moves her hands as well...

So far I feel like the Past scenes are visually similar to First Class, whereas the Future scenes are visually similar to X3/Avengers. Need to see more to judge, but where as I like Storms costume in these scenes, I am not a huge fan of the other future costumes so far. For some weird reason I expected them to look slightly different, eventhough we've already seen all those pictures...

Also: the mystique shots are indeed very impressive! :D

Storm gets them some right some seconds after this shot

Yeah, most likely. ;)

All the shots are taken from the Comic-Con presentation.

Didn't Storm turn around and look scared in that shot? Or did she appear twice in that footage?

Last edited:
I think the storm shot in preview is new.

The teaser for ODFP Is like the teaser for X2 back In 2002.It got leaked online,and more clear,and when they released first released officialy It had a few differences.

I like the idea of lighting coming from storms person about as much as I like the idea of a tornado coming from her person. Can't tell what's going on here but I really do hope they go the direction of storm calling down lightening on opponents and not so much it having anything at all to do with her person.

I like the idea of lighting coming from storms person about as much as I like the idea of a tornado coming from her person. Can't tell what's going on here but I really do hope they go the direction of storm calling down lightening on opponents and not so much it having anything at all to do with her person.
They changed that in X3, and I guess Singer is following suit. I don't mind. Makes Storm seem even more powerful.

Storm has emitted lightening from her actual body, and not just the sky, plenty of times in the comics. That's not anything new or made up for the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"