Teaser, when?

D

Devastator138

I think Marvel really dropped the ball not advertising The Incredible Hulk at Superbowl. At least a teaser, it doesn't even have to show the Monster. But in hindsight, this past Superbowl was the second most watched tv even EVER, only behind the M*A*S*H finale. And the exposure must have been great for Ironman, but what of the other 2 Marvel properties due out this year? Hulk and The Punisher. Lets not have any repeats of 03/04!

Do us all a favor and don't start threads with a title that almost gave me a heart attack. :cwink:

I say the same thing man. A teaser AT LEAST! I take refuge in the fact that they aren't rushing anything or trying to repeat the last disaster, but COME ON!!!! It needs to do well, and publicity means WELL is in the bag. I just finished a post in the other thread that im thinking maybe should have gone here. What if CLoverfield was a 2 hour teaser for the Hulk. LOL! They are making me wait so long that I'm proposing the impossible. No one knows anything about this movie yet, to tell the truth and that makes me uneasy. :bh:

Yeah, they should release something. At least update the official site.

I think Marvel really dropped the ball not advertising The Incredible Hulk at Superbowl. At least a teaser, it doesn't even have to show the Monster. But in hindsight, this past Superbowl was the second most watched tv even EVER, only behind the M*A*S*H finale. And the exposure must have been great for Ironman, but what of the other 2 Marvel properties due out this year? Hulk and The Punisher. Lets not have any repeats of 03/04!

I spoke with an exec at Marvel about the marketing/teaser or lack thereof and he stated: All in good time. I'd rather have the marketing exactly right, than right away! Don't worry, we will be all over the world soon enough, and you'll be a happy camper. I promise! That being said, I am speculating that although all the rags (Magazines) talking about all these summer movies coming out not mentioning the Hulk is because the marketing hasn't started, so they don't have anything to go on. I realize people are antsy to say the least, but it is what it is. I have a strong feeling we are going to be wowed when they start and then all those magazines will want to put the Hulk stuff all over the front pages of their rags. All I have read from all the threads are when , when and when are they going to start? Iron Man has the stage now on purpose. Marvel is marketing that first. They will market the Hulk after on a world wide scale I was told. So, I am a happy camper after speaking to Marvel right now. For all those who continue to whine and cry, I hear Kleenex is running a two for one sale.

Do us all a favor and don't start threads with a title that almost gave me a heart attack. :cwink:
lolz

I spoke with an exec at Marvel about the marketing/teaser or lack thereof and he stated: All in good time. I'd rather have the marketing exactly right, than right away! Don't worry, we will be all over the world soon enough, and you'll be a happy camper. I promise! That being said, I am speculating that although all the rags (Magazines) talking about all these summer movies coming out not mentioning the Hulk is because the marketing hasn't started, so they don't have anything to go on. I realize people are antsy to say the least, but it is what it is. I have a strong feeling we are going to be wowed when they start and then all those magazines will want to put the Hulk stuff all over the front pages of their rags. All I have read from all the threads are when , when and when are they going to start? Iron Man has the stage now on purpose. Marvel is marketing that first. They will market the Hulk after on a world wide scale I was told. So, I am a happy camper after speaking to Marvel right now. For all those who continue to whine and cry, I hear Kleenex is running a two for one sale.
would they start to market the movie after Iron-Man?
I mean...put a trailer, not a teaser, a trailer already in the movie. then start their marketing from there. posting pics in the net, around the city, tv spots and clips and making the hell with it. all at once. maybe it's a strategy? even though the movie will come out 1 month after IM.

It seems a bit strange to not even show ONE THING for a movie coming out in June.

Look at what we've got for The Dark Knight, and that is coming out in July

--dk7

It seems a bit strange to not even show ONE THING for a movie coming out in June.

Look at what we've got for The Dark Knight, and that is coming out in July

--dk7

Agreed - We've seen basically nothing from this film (except for two pretty boring pictures).

Surprised that a teaser hasn't been released, even something similar to what greets you on the website.

I am a bit dissapointed that we have not seen anything

I am very excited for this movie.

Even more so this than Batman at this point, because we know what to expect from The Dark Knight...

but who knows what we are getting from HULK!!!!

The anticipation KILLS me

--dk7

Im more pumped to see the new hulk now more then ever. I read the description of the trailer, and it supposedly shows hulk and abomination face off as it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"