Tell me about: Cassandra Cain/ Batgirl

Hey guys good news, she's back in Robin! with a sniper rifle! :dry:

yeah that was a real ... wtf? moment..
Cassandra has become Jason-Todd-Girl?

killing but killing bad people..

To be fair however, this issue seems to take place before Titans East. She's wearing that outfit from the SUpergirl issue.

to be unfair, why the **** would he write it like that? when he knows thats its bad characterization especially when he got called out because of it.

i will join corp on his vengeance.

to be unfair, why the **** would he write it like that? when he knows thats its bad characterization especially when he got called out because of it.

i will join corp on his vengeance.

Every appearance of Cassandra OYL is bad characterization, Beechen or no Beechen, at least DC is consistent.

Add "does not learn from past mistakes" to the list of things that suck about Beechen.

She had conflicts with both Robin and Supergirl until it was revealed in Teen Titans that she had been drugged and brain-washed by Deathstroke.

Well that's a less ****tacular explanation than their previous ****tacular explanations for her detour into insanity.

I mean it's still pretty ****ty, all the same.

And yeah, she still wants to murder people? That's ****ing stupid. I mean it's pretty much as simple and hard-wired into the character as possible, she doesn't kill people because she experiences the entire death as though it were her own, it's the best and most soundly constructed explanation for not doing murders that any character has in all of DC, well moreso than any rationalization that Bruce might have for letting the ****ing Joker run free all over the place.

I dunno, maybe there's some kind of DC house rule that a character is only allowed to exemplify consistent morality and respect for human life if he has a dick. As a corollary to only women get to be hacked up and stuffed into refrigerators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"