What happened to Batgirl?

Mandi-chan

Civilian
Reaction score
The current one, Cassandra Cain (right?), what happened to her?

I saw a pic somewhere else on this website from the current Supergirl comic series that had a batgirl, but it wasn't Cain. It looked like it could've been Babs (she had red hair) but I thought she was wheel chair bound.

So what happened?

Cassandra Cain has apparently been captured by the League of Assassins lead by Talia and Robin has been framed for her murder.

That means she's not dead. Good, I was worried that they killed her off when I saw a different Batgirl. Who's that anyway?

Mandi-chan said:
That means she's not dead. Good, I was worried that they killed her off when I saw a different Batgirl. Who's that anyway?

That was just a bad issue of Superman/Batman :o

hippie_hunter said:
Cassandra Cain has apparently been captured by the League of Assassins lead by Talia and Robin has been framed for her murder.

It's not Talia who's behind it all, it's someone else in the League.

Batman said:
It's not Talia who's behind it all, it's someone else in the League.

I thought she was now that Nyssa is dead.

I was only able to brouse through Robin so I didn't have the time to read it thouroughly, I wish I did :(

Possibly Nyssa, or *gasp* Ras' Ahul Ghul!

hippie_hunter said:
I thought she was now that Nyssa is dead.

I was only able to brouse through Robin so I didn't have the time to read it thouroughly, I wish I did :(

No. When Lady Shiva visited Tim, she told him Talia's focus was "elsewhere", and that whoever was authorizing these attacks is someone outside the League. She also mentioned that the person behind it all was using their power to their advantage, before Talia could respond to them.

Anubis said:
Wait a minute, Nyssa's dead?

She was assassinated.

Ohhhhhh yeah, I forgot. Well, you know the deal, I'll believe she's dead when I see the body.

What if her remains were eaten by crocodiles? You'd never see a body then, but she'd certainly be dead. :o

Bah, even with a body and Crocodile fecies, you still got the SBP factor.

Anubis said:
Possibly Nyssa, or *gasp* Ras' Ahul Ghul!

Ra's al Ghul is still dead, Shiva has said that Talia is in charge of the League of Assassins and Ra's al Ghul's terrorist network now that Nyssa is dead. Also, despite being a cool character, I hope Ra's al Ghul stays dead. His body was cremated by Batman and his ashes were scattered across the winds for christs sakes. All the Lazarus Pits are destroyed (excluding Nyssa's). I doubt Talia is going to try and find all her father's ashes and dump them in the last Lazarus Pit now that she has power.

Well, what good is a whole league of assassins if you can't make them comb the earth for ashes? :confused:

I said it in the Robin OYL they're bringing back Ra's.

Anubis said:
yeah, i'd rather he stayed dead too.

Doubt he will...I mean the whole Jason Todd thing afterall..and I mean come on...Ra's Al Ghul...his damn Lazurus Pits? Even if they are all depleted or whatever DC will do something to bring him back I bet.

trustyside-kick said:
Doubt he will...I mean the whole Jason Todd thing afterall..and I mean come on...Ra's Al Ghul...his damn Lazurus Pits? Even if they are all depleted or whatever DC will do something to bring him back I bet.
Ah, but SuperMcGuffin Prime isn't banging against the walls of reality anymore.

Mandi-chan said:
The current one, Cassandra Cain (right?), what happened to her?
My theory? Cassie got so badass that her badassness simply became too great, and she collapsed in on herself.

She's now a black hole of badassness. Anyone who gets too close mysteriously gets their ass kicked by unseen tidal forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"