Telltale's Fables: The Wolf Among Us

Still waiting for this to arrive in PSN, but no doubt I'll be getting the season pass, Fables + Telltale, can't go wrong there.

Does anybody know when this game will be Released on PS3? I thought it was Today but its not up yet.

Sigh, whenever people say this. PSN has always had its store updates in the evening. It used to be Thursday but for the past few years its always been Tuesday evening, some time after 5:30 EST. You are about 5 hours early give or take before it is released

Damn what an intense freaking game and that there ending. :wow:

"Big Bad Wolf" is a title well earned. Was an Effed up ending that's for sure. :cmad: What's with the 7 dwarves? It's like they Cloned grumpy 6 times...some evil lookin dudes.

"Big Bad Wolf" is a title well earned. Was an Effed up ending that's for sure. :cmad: What's with the 7 dwarves? It's like they Cloned grumpy 6 times...some evil lookin dudes.

About the 7 dwarves in Fables: Snow refuses to talk about them because [BLACKOUT]they turned her into their slave with rape implied.[/BLACKOUT]

I really loved this game. Can't wait for the next.

Can't [blackout]Snow come back to life? Isn't that the whole thing, right? If you're a Fable that's incredibly renowned it's almost impossible to die as long as it remains within the minds and talk of the public.[/blackout]

Can't [blackout]Snow come back to life? Isn't that the whole thing, right? If you're a Fable that's incredibly renowned it's almost impossible to die as long as it remains within the minds and talk of the public.[/blackout]

My thoughts on the whole matter include [BLACKOUT]that since this is supposed to happen before the comics and Snow is a main character that neither Faith or Snow are dead. I think one of the witches is faking or being paid to fake their deaths to frame Bigby. All the talk about how everyone still hates him seems to mean quite a bit.[/BLACKOUT]

I wish I didn't highlight the black. Thought you guys were talking about the ending.

Just finished the first episode. Very impressed. The writing is top notch and it looks great. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

[BLACKOUT]One thing I was surprised to learn at the end of the episode is that you can save Prince Lawrence? Do have to go to his place before Mr. Toad's to do that? And if you do does Toad die?[/BLACKOUT]

Just finished the first episode. Very impressed. The writing is top notch and it looks great. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

[BLACKOUT]One thing I was surprised to learn at the end of the episode is that you can save Prince Lawrence? Do have to go to his place before Mr. Toad's to do that? And if you do does Toad die?[/BLACKOUT]

Yes [Blackout] If you go to Prince Lawerence's Place first you can save him. And No If you do that Toad doesn't die he just is pissed at you that you didn't come to his house right away.[/blackout]

I just started playing this and finished Chapter 2 and loving it. What an interesting concept! Im almost tempted to track down the comics. Though isn't this a premise of a tv show and I believe was a movie as well, right? Not a fan of the title. I get why they didn't name it simply Fables bc of MS's title, but I think having Fables in there somewhere could have worked. Like Book of Fables

usually when I play games where Im given choice over my character, I tend to play them more as good guys but here Im compelled to have Bigby be more of a badass. It just seems to fit the character more. Speaking of which, was his characterization based off of Wolverine bc I swear playing this game, feels like Im playing as Wolverine. I can sort of not only see a resemblance, but the way he talks and acts is straight up Wolverine, especially with the way Marvel has characterized him in the recent years as an authority figure over the X-men and mutants similarly to Bigby and the Fables

Poor Faith. I actually thought she was set up to be a love interest for BigBy

Love the graphics and visuals and they seemed improved over the Walking Dead. I really dig the art style and how vibrant the colors are here. The combat seems a lot more engaging and interactive than TWD which is a welcomed improvement. Anyways will tackle the rest of this later today.

When does the next episode drop? Is it available on iOS yet? I just may end up getting it for my iPad as right now, I played it on PC

Obvious question but how does it compare to The Walking Dead?

Will the Vita version have separate trophies?

They steamlined the UI. It runs better and such. I'd say the story so far is on par with TWD's level of greatness.

All in all, better.

They steamlined the UI. It runs better and such. I'd say the story so far is on par with TWD's level of greatness.

All in all, better.
Good, sounds like they've got narrative excellence down..not just a one off. Now with game improvements they're going to get better and better. Wonder how they would fare on a real AAA title and budget.

Last edited:
As far as I know it's not.

Yes it is. As Tanin explained, each episode is broken up into chapters. Chapter 2 of episode 1 is included in the first release. Episode 2 is something different and that's not available yet.

^^^Yeah, got it mixed up. Shouldn't Episode 2 be out soon though? Thought it was gonna be a monthly thing

Telltale stated periodically this time instead of monthly. So there is no official date.

Just finished the first episode and excellent all around. Didnt expect to see a [BLACKOUT]serial killer twist. I thought the entire season would focus on Faith's murder[/BLACKOUT]

Was I the only one that never heard of Donkeyskin before this?

I was surprised they didn't show the player choices of the result of the fight at the end. [BLACKOUT]Anyone else rip that troll's arm off? I[/BLACKOUT] probably shouldn't have but he pissed me off

I refuse to believe [BLACKOUT]Snow is dead. I was afraid the body at the end would be Beauty[/BLACKOUT]

Not a fan of Beast's character design. Not that its bad but he looks way too similar to Bigby

Damn I thought they were releasing Episode 2 when I saw this bumped :'(

Did anyone buy the season pass for this on 360? I bought it but it still tries to charge me separately when I go to download Episdoe 1. Does the season pass cover Episode 1? Should I be doing something differently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"