Terminator 4 - Update

This is the Terminator that I have been waiting for,where the setting is finally in the future,and there are tons of terminators killing the humans that are still alive.They don't need Schwarzenegger to make this movie good.

I think that the story should take a twist from the norm and see John Connor taking on the role of protector, trying to protect Kyle Reese as a kid. It might get a little weird since they'd likely end up forming a father/son bond, but in reverse. However, that would certainly keep things interesting. :p

And obviousely, John would have to make the extremely difficult choice at the end to send Kyle back in time to his doom, in order to ensure his own survival. It would be interesting to see just what kind of psychological drama happens!

Timstuff said:
I think that the story should take a twist from the norm and see John Connor taking on the role of protector, trying to protect Kyle Reese as a kid. It might get a little weird since they'd likely end up forming a father/son bond, but in reverse. However, that would certainly keep things interesting. :p

And obviousely, John would have to make the extremely difficult choice at the end to send Kyle back in time to his doom, in order to ensure his own survival. It would be interesting to see just what kind of psychological drama happens!

^That would be cool.

Good god, that guy's last name is "Vajna." That couldn't have been fun growing up.

cyborg ninja 14 said:
A Terminator movie without Arnold? hm....

^Well they wouldn't really need skin to cover up the terminators would they?

Arnold did say that he would like to see The Rock in a terminator movie ;)

Sava said:
Arnold did say that he would like to see The Rock in a terminator movie ;)

^I know the original terminators will be in it without skin covering them,but do you think we will see the T-1000 model and the T-X model,and a new model in it as well?

nah, i think this will be more of a future war with Terminator and Humans, there's really nothing else to do, T4 with the same stoyline as T2 and T3 would be crap, actually, one of the reasons i hate T3 so much is that they had a great chance to end this amazing series in a trilogy and this future war film is what T3 should have been

Gamma Ray said:
Australia is a great place for the future war, being the hellhole that it is.

;)

LOL. I understand the context now.

Have you actually been here?

We have quicksands at every doorstep! ;)

pyromaniac said:
LOL. I understand the context now.

Have you actually been here?

We have quicksands at every doorstep! ;)
And your toilet water goes backwards :o

James Did finish off the series pretty dam well in the 3 books he co-wrote :up:

Sava said:
nah, i think this will be more of a future war with Terminator and Humans, there's really nothing else to do, T4 with the same stoyline as T2 and T3 would be crap, actually, one of the reasons i hate T3 so much is that they had a great chance to end this amazing series in a trilogy and this future war film is what T3 should have been

^I agree with you,they should of made T3 the future war,that would of made an awesome trilogy indeed.

If Arnold does not come back for the Star Terminator Role then he must come back for when he goes to kill John Conner. Which could be the Second Movie of this new Trilogy

They should start again with the Terminator to series to recapture the old magic.

Dnsk said:
If Arnold does not come back for the Star Terminator Role then he must come back for when he goes to kill John Conner. Which could be the Second Movie of this new Trilogy

Nah, I think they should do like in Planet of the Apes and have it end up being a sequel to the third film and a prequel to the first one at the same time. Either that, or have a weird plot twist at the end where John Connor dies, and as a result the machines get erased from the timeline and the world is saved. That'd be weird but it might almost make sense.

When do you think this movie will even be out,sometime in 08?

GoldGoblin said:
When do you think this movie will even be out,sometime in 08?
I would say thats about right, and the governator will most likely be out of office by the end of the year:up:

Yay!!! finally we'll get to see those holocaust-like Extermination camps!!!

I can't wait! As much of a Cameron fanboy as I am, I'd have made T-sequels without his consent if I had the power to do so. I just want to see all that wild stuff that's been alluded to in all the other movies. I want to see the time machine. I want to see robots enslave mankind. I want to see humans gathering themselves together in an underground resistance movement. I want to see the point when "one man" Taught everyone how to strike back against the machines. I know most of that sounds like the Matrix, but that series sucked after the first movie, maybe I just didn't 'get' it... well oops, sorry. Anyway.

They better not screw this up for me. grr.

I definitely call for a movie that is a sequel to the third and then a prequel to the very first Terminator.

For that to work though you need Edward Furlong, Schwarzenegger, and a Michael Biehn cameo at the end would be excellent.

What's the name of the psychologists that came out in the first three movies. The one that thought Sara Connor was crazy in pt 2 and ran away from Arnold in part 3. I'd love for him to be able to see what Sara was trying to warn him about.

This is the Terminator everyone's been waiting for? One by the writers of CATWOMAN?

Spidey Rules 2 said:
What's the name of the psychologists that came out in the first three movies. The one that thought Sara Connor was crazy in pt 2 and ran away from Arnold in part 3. I'd love for him to be able to see what Sara was trying to warn him about.

Silverman, I think. I forgot he was in T-3. That was a cool cameo.

Hey, I just watched Rise of the Machines, and now I oficially think that is better than Judgement Day. Not that anyone cares what I think, though :p

But this T4 news sounds good so far..

Kanon said:
Hey, I just watched Rise of the Machines, and now I oficially think that is better than Judgement Day. Not that anyone cares what I think, though :p

But this T4 news sounds good so far..
Are you high? :p

If they need an older actor (even though he's only 9 years older than Stahl) for mid-30's/early 40's John Connor, anyone else think they should get Joseph Fiennes? He sort of looks like a cross between Stahl and Michael Edwards, the actor you saw play Connor in the future war scene from T2. Atleast he looks more like it than any other name actor I can think of.

Edwards

John_Connor_Future.jpg

connorfuture1.jpg

Stahl

399px-JohnConnor.jpg

nick_stahl.jpg

Fiennes

910_234717964_vogueapril01uk1w_H143009_L.jpg

juli1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"