Terminator: Salvation - The NEW new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animated Terminator Film Announced

Hannover House has announced that they've entered into an agreement with Vancouver-based Red Bear Entertainment. They are going to produce Terminator 3000, 3-D animated feature film, envisioned as a $70-million dollar budgeted.

The film will be based on the characters and situations introduced in the original Terminator feature. Though it's suggested the storyline will pick up after the events of the 1984 original, no plot details have been announced. The company is shooting for a PG-13 rating.

Hannover House and Red Bear Entertainment will release details of the production timing, financing and principal production personnel later this year, in advance of a proposed January, 2011 start.

I already made a thread on it, look on the first page.

garyg6.jpg

A look back to when the making of a new Terminator was much better

http://www.jamescamerononline.com/GaryGoddardQA.htm

Does anybody else think the movie would have worked a lot better as a 20-40 minutes classic animation style short film like in Animatrix ?

What ever happen to the 30-40 mins of deleted scenes for bluray that McG promised?

What ever happen to the 30-40 mins of deleted scenes for bluray that McG promised?

same thing can be said about Norton's cut of The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman 3alternate/deleted footage that would have made for a different version of the film we got, and the extra 30 minutes Jon Favreu promised us for the Iron Man 2 blu ray

all BS!! :cmad:

same thing can be said about Norton's cut of The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman 3alternate/deleted footage that would have made for a different version of the film we got, and the extra 30 minutes Jon Favreu promised us for the Iron Man 2 blu ray

all BS!! :cmad:

I still wanna see all of those!!! :csad:

Arnold Schwarzenegger said he would be back.

The former Governor of California is considering a new Terminator movie role.

Speaking to fans at the not-so-imaginatively titled "Arnold Seminar” the Austrian strongman said there are around 15 scripts he is currently considering, including a return to his most famous franchise.

“Well, first of all it's more 15 films,” he told Arnold Fans. “Obvious ones from The Terminator to remakes of Predator and The Running Man and all of those things.”
Arnie's digital cameo in Terminator: Salvation was disappointing

The 63-year-old added that he was also considering “a lot of original stuff” and is planning on a comic book-inspired movie.

"I am also packaging a comic book character right now," he said. "I'm going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April."

He did not elaborate on which comic character he was talking about, or even if it was an existing cartoon figure. What a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"