Terry Brooks Shannara Coming To TV

Manu Bennett was the main reason I watched the first season, and it was short at least.

Yep. And now that you mention it she is amazingly hot, as well as Poppy Drayton, the other female lead. Good to see 2 female lead characters here. They are my favourites outside of Allanon who is easily the best character on the show.

Yeah Poppy Drayton was hot also. But I was truly amazed at how hot Ivana Baquero has grown up to be. Hard to believe she was the little girl in Pan's Labyrinth.

But yeah,I enjoyed this show for what it was, I wished they had the chance to continue it.

Yeah Poppy Drayton was hot also. But I was truly amazed at how hot Ivana Baquero has grown up to be. Hard to believe she was the little girl in Pan's Labyrinth.

But yeah,I enjoyed this show for what it was, I wished they had the chance to continue it.
I had no idea that was her! It’s interesting seeing actors grow up in front of us. Yes I’m getting through season 1 and it’s a shame there isn’t only one season left after this.

Manu Bennett was the main reason I watched the first season, and it was short at least.
Yeah, especially at the beginning, he was the only believable fantasy character. Most of the rest seemed to be humans straight out of 2018 with some of them sticking some ears on. Not a very convincing bunch of elves. But I adjusted my expectations quickly and have enjoyed it since. Being short is another thing - I wish Iron Fist had been like this - 10 snappy episodes rather than 13 longass episodes.

I had no idea that was her! It’s interesting seeing actors grow up in front of us. Yes I’m getting through season 1 and it’s a shame there isn’t only one season left after this.

Yep, she has grown up to be a true stunner, I couldn't believe it was her at times.

Season 2 was pretty good also, but there were some things I didn't like, won't mention as they are spoilers.

Yep, she has grown up to be a true stunner, I couldn't believe it was her at times.

Season 2 was pretty good also, but there were some things I didn't like, won't mention as they are spoilers.
Yep, and that has made watching the show a lot easier. :funny:

Ok thanks, won’t take me long to get through it anyway.

Damn, Wil is quite the idiot.

Finished the 2 seasons and for all its weaknesses, I really enjoyed it and it’s a shame there aren’t more.

Last edited:
Now, if you like ladies in tight red leather, check out Legend of the Seeker if you haven't yet :)

‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3

It looks like there were attempts to shop this to other networks for season 3. I don’t usually see that many comments on a deadline article but there’s loads calling for a season 3 and only one who didn’t sound interested. I hope a lot of people watch it on Netflix at least and rate it highly, that might get them thinking.

I just watched this series. I really enjoyed it. It's a shame there wasn't a season 3. I kept wondering where I knew Wil from. Then I realized he was Tex in Once Upon a time in Hollywood.

Eretreaia was my favorite. Along with Garret Jax. Oh and I think I love the Mareth actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"