The 50 Greatest Saturday Morning Cartoons

#27 The Real Ghostbusters..

I thought it was hilarious when the article brings up the Ecto-Cooler Hi-C's..

I use to drink those all the time too.. :p

I actually couldn't drink it cause I thought I was drinking Slimer. :(

Ruby-Spears Superman.

It wasn't my favorite cartoon, but I liked it.

Last edited:
The REAL Ghostbusters......lol, they had to slap that on because there was another cartoon using the Ghostbuster name. Bitin

That list was complete garbage. Many of the "facts" contained were flat out wrong, and a ton of the shows listed were not Saturday Morning cartoons.

No Transformers? No G.I. Joe? No Silverhawks? No Godzilla? No Thundarr? This list is invalid.

Hammerman but no Herculoids? WTF?

And for the afternoon list, don't forget the Galaxy Rangers.

I think they should include the after-school cartoons on the list...I didn't really have the habit of watching cartoons on Saturday morning when I was young, to be frank.

I'm too young for the Real Ghostbusters. Before my time, but being a big GB fan I've seen numerous episodes on the internet. Great show:up:

This reminded me of the existence of "Aaahh! Real Monsters!". What a fun show that was.

Wonder why SuperTed isn't on here...lol

[YT]OZg74STOfig[/YT]

Okay, No Tiny Toons?!? :down

And, don't call it Saturday Morning and then go on to include a ton of shows that weren't Saturday Morning cartoons.

Also, nothing tops Animaniacs and BTAS.

EDIT: Actually, pretty much any Speilberg cartoon of the 90's should be hailed as the Holy Grail of animated children's television.

Animaniacs
Tiny Toon Adventures
Freakazoid!
Pink and the Brain
Histeria!

Last edited:
Wow, what a horrible list. Can't believe Gargoyles was so far down. I personally would put Ducktales as #1.

Was Mighty Orbots even on that list?

^I'm afraid I'm not familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"