DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show

DBM

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Here’s the idea.

Each Saturday morning I will post a new playlist of comic related cartoons mixed with fun classic commercials. Probably 1.5 to 2 hours worth each week (maybe more if I find enough cartoons). Then you, and I, watch and enjoy. I'll also provide a little information about the cartoons and provide some informative links when possible.

We will call it DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show.

Since we can’t post Youtube playlists (only individual videos) yet, I’ll just post the link to the playlist, then you hop over to Youtube and hit the “Play All Videos” button on the right side of the screen. I’ve asked Malice if he could turn on the Youtube playlist feature, but we’ll have to wait and see what he says.

Two notes:
  1. I am not posting the videos myself, but rather am collecting and organizing videos other people have put up. So if something doesn’t work or a video is missing, don’t bother telling me about it because I have no control over it.
  2. An argument could be made that this belongs in a different forum, but since I'm basing it all around various comic characters, I think it fits best here.
Sound good? On to this week’s show then.

Just follow the link and then click the "Play All Videos" button on the right.
DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday June 14, 2008
Approximately 100 minutes

This weeks show includes:
  • Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends – (1981) – “7 Little Superheroes”
    Captain America, Shanna, Sub-Mariner, and Doctor Strange join up with the Spider-Friends to battle the Chameleon.
    My favorite episode of SMHAF.
  • The Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure Show – (1979) – “The Weed”
    Plastic Man fights against the villainy of The Weed
    Few people even remember this show, but it is a lot of fun.
  • Superman – (1941) – “The Mechanical Monsters”
    Superman battles a mad scientist with a small army of robots at his command.
    If you’ve ever seen Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, you’ll see where they totally ripped-off this cartoon.
  • The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure – 1967 – “Teen Titans in The Space Beast Roundup”
    Aqualad, Kid Flash, Speedy and Wonder Girl work to collect space monsters that have escaped.
    The Superman/Aquaman Hour had “guest star” cartoons involving the Teen Titans, Atom, Flash, and Hawkman. We’ll see more of them down the line.
  • The Marvel Superheroes – 1966 – “The Return of Captain America”
    The Avengers discover Captain America’s body floating in the ocean and recover it.
    This cartoon, and it’s whole series, is really interesting. They basically took the art from the comics and gave them very (I mean VERY) limited animation. So they suck a little because of the limited animation, but they rock a lot because you get to see Kirby’s actual art on the screen. This is basically The Avengers #4.
  • The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure – 1967 – “The Flash and Kid Flash in To Catch a Blue Bolt”
    The Flash and Kid Flash race into action against the Blue Bolt.
  • Tarzan and the Super 7 – 1978-ish – “Web Woman in Dr. Despair and the Mood Machine”
    Web Woman takes on an alien named Doctor Despair, who plans on halting Earth's space program by inflicting the astronauts with a ray that causes them exactly opposite to the norm.
    Seriously, has anyone ever heard of this? I hadn’t until putting the show together. Apparently this show is what prompted Marvel to create Spider-Woman to establish a trademark on a spider powered female superhero.
Hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you watch it, or even just part of it.

Tune back in next week for:
The Silver Surfer, The Atom, Captain Marvel and more!

Teases for next week's show.

[YT]_yL2cb7CYf0[/YT]
[YT]fPN1GJCSUOc[/YT]
Also, after mentioning this idea to a couple friends and on a couple other boards, I decided to stick it all up on a blog as well. Link is my sig.

It's that time of week again. Well, at least in my time zone it is. Time for DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show. This week I offer you another great mix of classic superhero cartoons and awesome vintage commercials. I especially recommend that you watch the Silver Surfer cartoons.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday June 21, 2008
Just follow the link above and then click the "Play All Videos" button on the right.
Approximately 104 minutes

• Silver Surfer – (1998) – “The Origin of the Silver Surfer”
    The origin of the Silver Surfer as told in the first three episodes of the TV series.
    I remember watching this on TV and thinking it was awesome. It’s unfortunate it was released during Marvel’s bankruptcy so it only lasted one season.
  • The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure – (1967) – “The Atom vs. The Plant Master”
    As Doctor Palmer and his colleagues travel to an island to set up a research center they stumble upon the machinations of the Plant Master.
    One of the Atom’s few guest appearances on the Superman/Aquaman show.
  • Kid Superpower Hour with Shazam! – (1981) – “The Return of Black Adam”
    Black Adam returns to Earth after being banished long ago by the ancient Wizard Shazam, and comes face to face with the Marvel Family.
    I don’t remember ever seeing this show before. Wow, is Black Adam’s voice wrong. I don’t know what the voice actor was thinking.
  • The Marvel Superheroes – (1966) – “The Mighty Thor - Enter Hercules”
    Hercules shows up and proves he is a total pimp by picking up Jane Foster. Thor ain’t gonna stand for that. Battle ensues.
    Picked especially for Corp, this cartoon is another in the very limited animation series. If I remember my comics history correctly, this is more or less based on Thor # 126.
  • Birdman and the Galaxy Trio – (1967) – “The Ruthless Ringmaster”
    An evil ringmaster and his henchman steal new weapons. Birdman sets out to stop their dastardly deeds.
    Long before he went to law school, Birdman had a successful career as a superhero. I have to think he decide on law school because he had so much practice already at describing everything he does before he does it.
These first couple weeks were what I consider trial runs. Next week is when the real fun begins with the first SMICAS (how’s that for an acronym) Theme Week. Next week’s show features nothing but cartoons based on Image Comics. So tune in for over 2 hours of, Savage Dragon, Spawn, the Maxx and WildC.A.T.s

Awesome stuff. I'll be sure to spread the word son.

Thanks for looking. As I've been putting together future shows, I've decided that there are two kinds of shows; Theme Weeks and Mix Weeks. Theme Weeks will focus on a single theme (obviously) like next week's Image Comics Theme, and Mix Weeks are just a random mix of cartoons, like the first couple weeks have been.

Here's what I've got planned for upcoming weeks:
  • 6/28/08 - Image Comics Theme Week featuring Spawn, Savage Dragon, WildC.A.T.s, and The MAXX
  • 7/5/08 - Mix Week with Johnny Quest, the Fantastic Four, the Galaxy Trio, Aquaman, Superman, and Spider-Man
  • 7/12/08 - Batman Theme Week in honor of the release of The Dark Knight, featuring cartoons from Batman's 40 year animated history. Plus exciting non-animated bonus; 60's live action Batman.
  • 7/19/08 - Heroes before the Superheroes Theme Week featuring classic pulp heroes Tarzan, Zorro, and Conan the Barbarian. 3 extra special bonuses this week too.
Also, if anyone has any requests, let me know. Try to stick to either superhero-related or adventure cartoons though.

Note: The show is going up a couple days early this week because I’ll be out of town tomorrow and all weekend and won’t be able to put it up on Saturday. Back on regular schedule next week.

This week we do our first Theme Week on SMICAS, containing only shows based on Image Comics properties.

In the 90’s with the success of Batman: The Animated Series, Spider-man and X-Men, comic properties were hot for animated series. This lead to many series that you never would have expected, including several Image Comics based shows. Unfortunately, The Maxx, which I had planned on including, has been taken down at the video hos, so I’ve included a couple more episodes of the other shows. Maybe someday down the road, I’ll be able to find the Maxx and include it.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday June 28, 2008
Approximately 125 minutes

• The Savage Dragon – (1995) – “R.S.V.P” and “Possession”
    Overlord teams up with Arachnis to abduct Alex and Frank and lure the Dragon into Action. Lab workers begin to mysteriously display criminal behavior, and then Dragon's new friend, Barbaric, goes on a rampage. They're victims of mind-controlling leeches from a leech-covered creature called Horde.
    Another show that I have no memory of ever seeing on TV, which is a little strange because I was reading the comic back then and liked it.
  • WildC.A.T.s – (1994) – “Heart Of Steel” and “Cry of the Coda”
    Spartan is faced with an old flame during a WildC.A.T.s mission. War breaks out between the fictional countries of Yurgovia and Lucitain. HALO Enterprises coincidentally has its European headquarters there. Warblade and Zealot spar and she easily defeats him. Grifter tries to explain the human condition to Zealot but it falls on deaf ears.
    I remember seeing a couple episodes of this show when it was on. I hadn’t read the comic before but the cartoon sparked my interest in it. The comic is, of course, much different.
  • Spawn – (1997) – “Burning Visions” and “Evil Intent”
    After being sent to hell Al Simmons strike's a deal to see his wife Wanda. He must lead Malebogia's demonic army as Spawn. Returned five years after his death, Spawn is determined to find out what happened.
    The Spawn series is unique among comic book cartoon adaptations. Aired on HBO, it has much more graphic content than any other comic cartoon that I can think of and was critically acclaimed in its time. It won an Emmy for Outstanding Animation Program in 1999, and to my knowledge the only other comic book adaptation to do so was Batman: The Animated Series.
Next week we’ll be back with another mix of awesome animated cartoons featuring: Johnny Quest, the Fantastic Four, the Galaxy Trio, Aquaman, Superman, and Spider-Man.

This is cool man, thanks. I'll be sure to keep tuning in.:woot:

This is cool man, thanks. I'll be sure to keep tuning in.:woot:

Glad you like it. I just finished putting together the July 12 show, The All Batman Episode, and it will be awesome. Tune in this Saturday for another Mix Episode though.

Another week, another great mix of cartoons.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 6, 2008
Approximately 122 minutes

• Johnny Quest – (1964) – “The Curse of Anubis”
    An old friend summons Dr. Quest to Egypt, informing the Doctor that he's uncovered the fabled lost city of Ghiva..
    Not quite a superhero show, this show is nonetheless an adventure cartoon. Originally aired in prime-time this show is head and shoulders above everything else being produced at the time. It deserves to be in this week’s line up, if for no other reasons than it inspired the best cartoon on TV now, The Venture Brothers, and it has probably the best theme song of any cartoon. I have my alarm clock set to play this theme song each morning to wake me. I dare you to try it and tell me your day isn’t at least 27% more awesome when woken up to the Johnny Quest theme.
  • Fantastic Four – (1967) – “Galactus”
    The Watcher arrives to hide the Earth from Galactus and his herald, the Silver Surfer. As Reed and Ben deal with Galactus, Sue tries to reason with the Surfer, while Johnny searches for the world's only salvation: the Ultimate Nullifier.
    Having seen the Silver Surfer a couple weeks ago in his own 90’s cartoon, I thought it’d be fun to see his appearance in the 60’s FF cartoon. I have no idea why they decide to make Galactus the color he is in this episode. I guess turquoise is more intimidating that purple.
  • The Galaxy Trio – (1967) – “The Battle of Aquatrons”
    Lotar, who has taken over the planet Aques, directs powerful heat rays at Earth to melt the ice caps and cover the planet with water so he can start a new colony. The Galaxy Trio restore his brother, Neptar, to the throne by showing the people that Lotar cares only for power and nothing about them.
    This show ran as a companion to Birdman and is in that same goofy superhero style popular in the 1960’s.
  • The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure – (1968) – “Aquaman in Menace of the Black Manta”
    Piloting his sinister sea-saucer through the ocean depths, the Black Manta uses an electronic-impulsive device to drive a huge whale berserk! This of course attracts the attention of Aquaman and Aqualad, who mount their trusty sea horses Storm and Imp and ride off to do battle against the Manta and his hordes of Manta-Men.
    I’ve pulled from this cartoon series a few times now because it’s just so much gosh-darn fun.
  • Superman: The Animated Series – (1999) – “Speed Demons”
    Superman and The Flash compete in a charity running race around the world, but have to stop to deal with the Weather Wizard.
    A great series from what I consider the golden age of superhero cartoons, Superman: TAS was great for including episodes like this.
  • Spider-Man Unlimited – (1999) – “Worlds Apart, part 1 & 2”
    When he sees Venom and Carnage stow away on John Jameson's space shuttle to Counter-Earth, Peter Parker designs a Nano-Tech costume with new features and hijacks a shuttle to go after them. Landing on Counter-Earth, an Earth-like world ruled by the High Evolutionary, he's captured by the Knights of Wundagore, who prepare to take genetic samples of him.
    Another short lived series that had a lot of potential. This was originally planned to be a follow-up spin-off of the highly popular 90’s Spider-Man animated series that took place after the 6th season. Unfortunately there were only 5 season of Spider-Man made. This series still got produced though and is pretty good considering how different everything is. It borrows from several stories found in the comics and kind of jams them all together into something unique.
Next week SMICAS swings back to a theme and focuses on a single character for the first time, Batman. In honor of the upcoming release of The Dark Knight, next week’s SMICAS will be composed of nothing but Batman cartoons ranging across his 40 year animated history.

This week we take to another Theme Week. Next weekend sees the theatrical release of The Dark Knight, so in its honor I proudly present Batman Week at SMICAS.

Batman is probably one the most recognized comic characters in the world and in addition to his success on the big screen he has appeared in no less than 10 animated series. This week we’ll feature many of his animated incarnations and, as a bonus, an episode of the 60’s live action show. Plus, not only are all the shows Batman centric, but all of the commercials feature Batman as well. Holy Bat-product-****ing, Batman.

Due to the online availability of some of these shows, I’ve had to pull from a couple sources to get all the shows together.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 13, 2008 Part 1
Approximately 45 minutes

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 13, 2008 Part 2
Just follow the link.
Approximately 86 minutes

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 13, 2008 Bonus
Approximately 48 minutes

• The Batman/Superman Hour – (1968) – “A Game of Cat and Mouse”
    Catwoman steals the Crown Jewels of King Charles the Great — along with the castle they are stored in! The Joker decides he'd like the Jewels for himself.
    To start off we reach way back into the glorious goodness that is a 60’s superhero cartoon.
  • Justice League Unlimited – (2004) – “This Little Piggy”
    The centuries-old enchantress Circe transforms Wonder Woman into a pig as revenge against Diana's mother. Batman and Zatanna work together to return her to normal.
    Probably my favorite Batman-centric episode of JLU. If you haven’t seen this one you need to watch it for the awesomely unique way Batman saves Wonder Woman. As Zatanna says to him afterwards, “Is there anything you can’t do?”
  • The Batman/Superman Hour – (1968) – “The Jigsaw Jeopardy”
    With his hideout in a jigsaw puzzle factory, the Riddler captures Robin, and ties him down "spread-eagle" on a giant jigsaw, with its blade poised to divide up the Boy Wonder!
    Another episode of the 60’s animated series, included mainly because of things like giant jigsaws and acid bath traps.
  • Batman: The Animated Series – (1992) – “The Clock King”
    After losing millions in his company (without a trial), Temple Fugate takes up the mantle of the Clock King and pursues the one who he believes responsible for his loss: Mayor Hill, who merely persuaded Fugate to take a later coffee break, which ended in disaster. Can Batman rescue Hill in time, despite his dislike for the Mayor?
    By far the pinnacle of animated superheroing, this series set the bar for everything to follow. This episode is one of my favorites.
  • The Batman – (2004) – “The Bat in the Belfry”
    After stopping a heist by Rupert Thorne, Batman returns to the Batcave to learn that all criminals in Arkham Asylum have mysteriously been released. Batman finds out that it's a crazed clown named Joker who released them, and he plans to make a blimp full of laughing gas to explode over Gotham so that every citizen turns into a lunatic.
    I don’t think this series ever really got the recognition it deserves because it will forever be compared to Batman: TAS. Though the versions of many of the characters in this series are much, much different than we have ever seen before, I still greatly enjoy their interpretations.
  • The New Batman Adventures – (1997) – “Mad Love”
    Harley reflects on what led to her partnering with the Clown Prince of Crime, the Joker.
    The successor to Batman: TAS, this series continued much of what it’s predecessor did while incorporating it more into the DC animated universe. This episode is widely considered one of it’s best.
  • Batman Beyond – (1999) – “Black Out”
    Terry, having just started to work for Bruce Wayne, faces off against a notorious mercenary who is sabotaging FoxTeca, a company formed by Lucius Fox's son. Batman faces off against Inque for the first time.
    Batman Beyond was a show I enjoyed a lot that sadly got sidelined before I would of liked so the focus could be put on the Justice League cartoons. I can never decide if I should be upset or not considering how good the Justice League was.
  • Batman – (1967) – “The Thirteenth Hat/Batman Stands Pat”
    The Mad Hatter plans revenge against the 12 jurors who sent him to prison.
    We’ve all heard of this show, even though I’m betting a lot of us have never seen it. I’m much too young to have seen it on TV originally, but I remember back in the late 80’s/early 90’s when the FOX network was still trying to get on its feet, they ran a 48 hour marathon of this show. I filled 4 VHS tapes with shows and watched them over and over for years until they finally wore out. Thanks to the magic of the internet though, we can all enjoy this show now. For whatever reason, this episode is the one that sticks out in my mind the most.
Next week we continue with another Theme Week focusing on “Heroes before the Superheroes ”. We’ll enjoy cartoons based on three classic heroes with their origins in the pulp magazines that pre-dated superhero comic books by decades. Join us next week for adventures with Conan the Barbarian, Zorro and Tarzan.

This week we’re back with another theme while we look far into the past to follow adventures of heroic characters developed years before superheroes. These were the characters that inspired and informed the modern superhero and continue to this day to be viable and relevant. For a bit of reference, Zorro, one of the strongest influences on Batman, will be 90 years old next year.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 19, 2008
Approximately 137 minutes

• Conan the Adventurer – (1992) – “The Night Of Fiery Tears” and “Blood Brother”
    Conan a young barbarian in Cimmeria has his family turned to stone by the cruel warlord Wrath-Amon. Now the young warrior must go on a quest to break the curse on his family and end the tyranny of Wrath-Amon. Conan is captured and enslave by spies of Wrath-Amon. Now he must face the monster that cursed his family.
    This series is a much more kid friendly take on Conan compared to the original stories and they take a lot of liberties with his origin. But even with these vast differences from the literary Conan, it is a solid entry in the adventure cartoon genre.
  • Kaiketsu Zorro – 1996 –
    NOTE: The original English-dubbed episodes that were here were taken down by the host. I have replaced them with Spanish-dubbed episodes until I can find English replacements.
    This Japanese anime series based on the Zorro stories is surprisingly fun. It takes a few creative licenses with the source material (such as Zorro is blond and Bernard is a boy) but for the most part it stays faithful to the heart of the original stories. One of the most interesting things I see in this is the dual identity problems we see so much in Spider-man, Batman and others.
  • Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle – (1976) – “Land of the Giants” and “Graveyard of the Elephants”
    Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle, protects the jungle and its inhabitants against those who would do it wrong.
    Probably one of the most faithful adaptations of the Tarzan stories, this series by Filmation featured production values far above the norm for cartoons of it’s time. It ran for a full season on its own and then ended up being coupled with other superhero content for many more years.
This week also includes 3 bonus features. The first is the test footage Bob Clampett, best known for his Looney Tunes work, created for a potential John Carter of Mars theatrical cartoon series. The series never developed but this test footage is an interesting piece of history for this popular pulp hero. It was recently announced that Pixar is working on a feature film adaptation of John Carter of Mars.
John Carter of Mars Test Footage by Bob Clampett – (1936)

The second bonus consists of episodes of Captain Future, an anime series based on an American pulp hero that was apparently successful everywhere in the world but the US. This episode is not included in the main show because I could not find an English translation. Apparently only 8, of 52, episodes were dubbed in English and I couldn’t find any of those, though episodes are readily available in Spanish, Japanese and German. The link takes you to a YouTube playlist with an episode in each of Spanish, German, and Japanese (in that order). So if you understand any of those languages, enjoy. I’ve watched a couple episodes in Spanish and they’re pretty good.
Captain Future in Spanish, German and Japanese – (1978)

The third and final bonus is the trailer for a new Zorro series that just started this year, Zorro: Generation Z. It takes place in the future and follows a descendant of the original Zorro as he takes up the mantle. I haven’t seen any of this show yet, but the trailer makes it look fairly interesting. Definite shades of Batman Beyond in it.
Zorro: Generation Z Trailer – (2008)

And don't forget to tune back in next week when we'll feature a mix of cartoons including Superboy, Spider-Man, and fan favorite Captain Planet.

Since the last couple weeks have been theme based, I thought I’d switch it back over to a random mix this week.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday July 26, 2008
Approximately 140 minutes

• The Adventures of Superboy – (1968) – “Superboy Meets Mighty Lad”
    Superboy encounters another boy who apparently has similar super-powers, and starts upstaging Superboy. Mighty Lad claims to also be from Krypton, but Krypto is suspicious.
    I’m always a little surprised that there hasn’t been more cartoons featuring Superboy. From my understanding, the recent Legion of Superheroes cartoon was supposed to feature Superboy but due to the recent rights issues, it was instead a “young Superman.”
  • Spider-Man – (1998) – “I Really, Really Hate Clones” and “Farewell, Spider-Man”
    After the heroes win the Secret Wars, Madame Web and The Beyonder transport Spider-Man to another dimension. Here, he must team up with five other Spider-Men to defeat Spider-Carnage, an evil Spider-Man who bonded with the Carnage symbiote, and who plans on destroying all reality across space and time. Spider-Carnage fails to destroy all reality, so he travels into another dimension. When Spider-Man follows, he finds he's in a dimension where he is rich, and his identity is known to the public. Spider-Man prevents Spider-Carnage from completing his scheme, with Uncle Ben's help, and as a reward, Madame Web vows to help Spider-Man find the real Mary Jane Watson.
    The final two episodes of the 90’s Spider-Man Cartoon. As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, there was originally going to be a 6th season of this show that lead into Spider-Man Unlimited but it never got made, thus leaving this series on a bit of a cliffhanger.
  • Marvel Super Heroes – (1966) – “The Origin Of The Hulk”
    A straightforward telling of the Hulk’s origin.
    Another episode of the astonishingly low-budget 60’s Marvel show. What I think is great is that recently it's been announced that they will basically be doing this exact same kind of thing with Invincible, (taking the comic pages themselves and adding very limited animation, music, and voice) and they are acting like it's something new.
  • Iron Man – (1994) – “The Wedding of Iron Man”
    Using their technology, Mandarin and Justin Hammer have reviewed their recent confrontations with Iron Man. And as a result, they've finally figured out that Tony Stark is Iron Man! Or have they?
    I like this cartoon a lot because not only did it have all the main Iron Man characters but it included the characters from Force Works as well. The animation is pretty weak in the this first season but got better in the second. Sadly, this series did pretty poorly ratings wise and only lasted two seasons.
  • Justice League Unlimited – (2004) – “The Greatest Story Never Told”
    The Justice League battle Mordru in the background, while the narrative follows Booster Gold as he attempts to close a walking black hole while he's supposed to be on "crowd control".
    A fun JLU episode with a focus on Booster Gold. This episode always reminds me of the Buffy episode “The Zeppo” when I watch it.
  • Mighty Mightor – (1967) – “The Monster Keeper”
    A young teen-aged man traveling with his pet Dino named Tog helps an old man being attacked by another man eating Dino. As a reward for his help Tor is given a club with magic powers. When he raises it over his head and yells Mightor he is transformed into a man with superhuman strength who flies and wields the power club which emits force beams, and his Dino is transformed into a flying fire breathing dragon.
    My favorite prehistoric superhero (not that there are a lot of choices). Classic Hanna Barbara fun with designs by Alex Toth.
  • The Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure Show – (1979) – “The Colossal Crime Of Commodore Peril”
    Commodore Peril holds three billionaires prized possessions to ransom, each time Plastic Man is assigned to the case but the villain always seems to have the upper hand.
    Plastic Man. He’s fun. Nuff said.
  • Captain Planet and the Planeteers – (1990) – “A Hero for Earth”
    Gaia, the spirit of the Earth, summons five teenagers from five different corners of the world to help her in the battle to save the planet. For their first assignment, the Planeteers battle Hoggish Greedly, whose oil rig operation is jeopardizing the coastline.
    If you grew up in the 90’s you know this show. This is the first episode and sets up all the series in all it’s spectacular craptasticness. Despite how lame this show is, every child of the 90’s can’t help but sing the song when it starts playing.

Next week we head back into a theme week where we’ll focus on the more humorous side of superheroing. Plan on Looney Tune and Tiny Toon superhero parodies, Darkwing Duck, Dynomutt and more.

This week we are looking at the more humorous side of superhero as we feature super hero themed comedy cartoons. We’ve got some parodies, some action, and a lot of laughs. Due to my work schedule, I’m leaving out most of the info and my commentary. I’ll fill it in when I have time.

DBM's Saturday Morning Internet Comic Adventure Show for Saturday August 2, 2008
Approximately 187 minutes

Next week we’ll be back with another great Mix Week of cartoon adventures. Check back here soon for an update on what will be included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"