The Acid Game

Darren Unsworth

Civilian
Reaction score
To all open minded Hypers/film fans - Please come along and view our short film from 2006. It was filmed with a budget of £500 (approx $750). Although some of the effects look cheap and on hindsight we would cut down some of the dialogue, we are still proud of what we achieved (although we were probably being too ambitious considering our lack of experience at the time!).

Leave us some feedback if you feel inclined.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=6400398

Cheers

hey, well done...I really liked it... Thought it was a great story, could've maybe gone a bit farther with it than you did, but really well done for 15 minutes. The only thing that bugged me was some of the cheezier effects, like the acid factory sequence at the end, but I know that wasn't really your fault due to the budget. Overall well done.

You seem pretty well experienced, BTW if you could, I've got a film up on here called Temporary Skies, well it's really just a brief synopsis and a teaser trailer, but if you could watch it and let me know what you think that'd be great, thanks.

To dolfan55aj

Cheers for the comments. Sorry for being dumb, but whereabouts do i find your teaser trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"