The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaman can take kirbys power thus turning into a pink colored megaman able of shooting black holes as long as hid special bar does not deplete. in which case he'll go to his inventory an replenishs that s***.

besides whoever once as a kid ran around the back yard acting as if they where a big pink ballon eating crap and gaining powers, Magaman would spank kurby. (>'o')> hey look i made kirby.

Leak some bad smelling smoke into Kirby. I think Kirby spits out the stuff that it doesn't like in the games.

Megaman can take kirbys power thus turning into a pink colored megaman able of shooting black holes as long as hid special bar does not deplete. in which case he'll go to his inventory an replenishs that s***.

Mega Man can only ever take the powers of other robots and only after he defeats them. Non-canonical crap (MvC's ending, the Ruby-Spears cartoon) do NOT count. :o :o

Ok so you want to go by game play only, kirby can only suck things up in a limited range. as megaman can shot cross the whole screen. and in M.M.X when he gets his boots he can slide and in many of the stages you have to use that power to keep a distance. Not only that but in every megaman game you have to take one boss before another thus showing strategies to take on your rival, sorry but jumping on a star and flying to uncharted and undiscovered land is just stupid. And I think in a "ANYTHING GOES" fight kirby is a second rate character/cartoon/game/fighter next to rokkuman.

Ok so you want to go by game play only, kirby can only suck things up in a limited range. as megaman can shot cross the whole screen. and in M.M.X when he gets his boots he can slide and in many of the stages you have to use that power to keep a distance. Not only that but in every megaman game you have to take one boss before another thus showing strategies to take on your rival, sorry but jumping on a star and flying to uncharted and undiscovered land is just stupid. And I think in a "ANYTHING GOES" fight kirby is a second rate character/cartoon/game/fighter next to rokkuman.
This is MvC Megaman Not X or Vollnutt And IN Brawl Kirby is no Chump he has what it takes to take on Mega Man

WINNER: Mega Man

MegaMan2.jpg

Next Round:Requested Match

Danny Bonaduce

danny-bonaduce.jpg

VS

Carrot Top

carrot.jpg

Please, please, please let them kill each other so we never have to hear from either of them again. By virtue of posting the pictures you've probably already caused permanent damage to my eyes.

Oh, and Bonaduce kills Carrot Top first (thus getting my vote) and then keels over dead from the effort.

Yea I'm going Bonaduce aswell...I thought everyone would love the pics I chose :cwink::twisted:

Bonaduce ... I think the dude is completely nuts

Bonaduce on the count that Carrot Top has no legs in that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"