The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !! - Part 2

Wolverine's team!

3-0
Lucky punks.

2229525-alien_08.jpg

PREP TIME BATGOD NONSENSE

Can beat Spider-Man, Superman, Hulk, and Magneto with enough prep time and a few tools in the craziest of hardcore insane fantasies cause he's All Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder psychotic version who knows Superman can fly before the alien of steel knows that fact and the two have not met in person. That hilariously overpowered version of Batman.

He can also get away with kidnapping a child and forcing him to hunt for and eat rats in a cave.

VS

5654410-bills__3_by_frost_z-daraywx.png

BEERUS
Dragon Ball Super's super ultimate nemesis of the first arc that is

You know this version of Batman has a better chance of beating this than God mode Goku ever had, and not a small chance.

Batz-without-prep!

^I believe you, I'm not sarcastic with either things.

2-0
No luck this time, this was the ultimate destruction of what was supposed to be the ultimate threat soon to be the ultimate wimp going by Dragon Ball rules.

danny-trejo-machete-jacket-135928.jpg

MACHETE (Danny Trejo)

VS

GalleryChar_1920x1080_2_LB-Cv1-unbound_560b35d71d2cc9.45100216.jpg

LOBO
The real one, not the new "REAL" one that beheaded the classic

Wow this is a hard one, cool match up. I'll go Lobo but it's pretty much even.

Lol c'mon who did you think I was going to vote for? Though they're basically alternate reality versions of the same person

Lol c'mon who did you think I was going to vote for? Though they're basically alternate reality versions of the same person
Haha yep.

And yeah, that's exactly how I saw it. Well chosen matchup Aziz :up:

Lobo. But the fight would last several decades.

Great choice of matchup Lobo :up::woot:

When I saw the movie Machette Kills, I couldn't help thinking about what would happen if these two ran into each other.

Last edited:
When I saw the movie Machette Kills, I couldn't help thinking about what would happen if these two ran into each other.

Haha yeah. And I need to see that wrestling match!

So I'm trying to understand the rules of this thread.

Can any of us post a hypothetical match-up, or is Spider-Aziz running the show?

As of now I'm running the show, but I can take suggestions in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"