The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !! - Part 2

2-0
An immediate physical threat is scarier than the other kind

[YT]GenQSOl1OMQ[/YT]
BATTLESHIP YAMATO

VS

[YT]kvrCjfnS5SM[/YT]
THE DEATHSTAR

See, I think the Wave Motion Gun would punch right through the Death Star. The Death Star's main gun wouldn't be able to draw a bead on Battleship Yamato. It's too maneuverable.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4phT2Vukvn0[/YT]

vs

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qLzsIhUMk[/YT]

If it's just the deathstar's main weapon against the Yamato, I'd agree with you. That being said, there weren't any other limitations put on the battle so I was taking in to consideration the shield the deathstar has, plus the hundreds (if not thousands) of tie-fighters it can unleash. It also has over 15,000 laser batteries for closer defense.

I won't be hard on Battleship Yamato, it has a chance of destroying the center of the Deathstar.

If it's just the deathstar's main weapon against the Yamato, I'd agree with you. That being said, there weren't any other limitations put on the battle so I was taking in to consideration the shield the deathstar has, plus the hundreds (if not thousands) of tie-fighters it can unleash. It also has over 15,000 laser batteries for closer defense.

Ok, I agree the Death Star has far more fighters. In that instance Yamato loses.

And as long as they aren't stupid enough to get too close, the laser batteries aren't going to enter into it.

I say as soon as they are in Yamato's sensor range, the Wave Motion Gun takes out the whole shebang. Game over. That shield wouldn't do much to stop that kind of firepower. Plus the only time it had a shield was in ROTJ and that was projected from the moon of Endor.

Last edited:
1-1
It's a draw.

5585295-capture.png

DANNY RAND

VS

1775647-1760108_018.jpg

LIU KANG

Iron Fist. He punches way harder.

3-0
Is it true that Kang has no chance? Or was he underestimated?

2773466-tdk_6019.jpg

THE JOKER (The Dark Knight)

VS

3896385-simon_phoenix.jpg

SIMON PHOENIX (pre cryostasis programming)

@LOBO3315a: Feel free to initiate any match up you desire for the next 18 days, or more.

Joker. Cause I've never seen...Repo Man...? What is that from? Demolition Man? Judge Dredd? Doesn't matter, I've never seen any of them...

Joker. Cause I've never seen...Repo Man...? What is that from? Demolition Man? Judge Dredd? Doesn't matter, I've never seen any of them...
Demolition Man.
Simon Phoenix is basically another Joker.

I'll throw a vote to Simon

1-1
This tie is acceptable

671300-ash_0234932.jpg

ASH WILLIAMS (Facing the 1999 Mummy and his army)

VS

5209983-latest.jpg

RICK O'CONNELL (Send him to the Army of Darkness)

WHO ADAPTS SOONER?

2-0
Groovy

3151271-2634878693-t1000.jpg

T-1000

VS

71-tDd-NgIL._SL1500_.jpg

STAYPUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN

T-1000 would blow a hole in him and then the ******* would deflate.

Nothing the poor Stay-Puft guy could do to the T-1000. T-1000 would simply slice him up into smaller pieces over time.

Can a supernatural avatar of a God be hurt by a liquid metal Terminator? I say its a draw.

3-0 (4-1)
Hasta Lavista Marshmallow dude

maxresdefault.jpg

INSPECTOR HARRY CALLAHAN

VS

fugitif-01-g.jpg

MARSHALL SAMUEL GERARD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"