the Art of Bob - Why did you drink my Shampoo?

Shampoo!

that Bob guy
Reaction score
gordon.gif

thats awesome!

He came before Master Cheif.

No, What he is saying is that Master Chief > Gordon Freeman.

Too bad hes wrong.

YAY Bob is BACK!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love the picture, even if I'm not a big HL fan.

Welcome to SCU... Science College University. Here you can take courses ranging from Biology, Astrology, Physics, Computer Science, Assault Weapons Training, Special Ops Training, Chemistry, and a wide assortment of science and military courses. Once you graduate from SCU, you will be able to effectively perform in a scientific oriented workplace, and if the need arises (such as aliens from another planet attacking your workplace, or well trained military operatives trying to "silence" the witnesses) you will be able to use your training to effectively kill any opposition.

Earn your Bachelors and learn killing methods, at SCU.

Drakon said:
No, What he is saying is that Master Chief > Gordon Freeman.

Too bad hes wrong.

No...

What I meant was DO MASTER CHIEF next. I know the guy from Half Life, but I was never a fan of that game. If Bob is doing game characters I'd like to see him do MC and Samus from Metroid.

Get it now?

0neDisturbedSOB said:
No...

What I meant was DO MASTER CHIEF next. I know the guy from Half Life, but I was never a fan of that game. If Bob is doing game characters I'd like to see him do MC and Samus from Metroid.

Get it now?
no, not doing game characters. Gordon will probably be the last game character for a long while, since HL was the last game i played. mostly i've been focusing on drawing G.I.Joes lately.

alpine.gif
Alpine (recognize the inspiration?

tjbang.gif
T'Jbang (sex change)

scarlet.gif
Scarlet (sex change)

switchgears.gif
Switch Gears

MORE

stormshadow2.gif
Storm Shadow

mutt.gif
Mutt & Junkyard

bat4.jpg
B.A.T. v4

duke.gif
Duke

pitviper.gif
Pit-Viper

bob.gif
and of course, the honorary member, Bob G.

Awesome GIJoe stuff Bob, maybe we should do a collab Transformers and GiJoe?

Storm Shadow's definately my fave out of this bunch.
Nice stuff Bob.

super scar said:
Storm Shadow's definately my fave out of this bunch.
Nice stuff Bob.
funny that the Storm Shadow was your favorite. it's actually the first of a long line in a new "series" i'm working on. see, in the online Joe community, a big thing is customs. where people take existing toy parts and mix and match them, recolor them, modify them, etc to create all new versions of Joes (or all new characters in general). same idea of customs you see people doing with superheroes, but the Joe community seems to be more obsessed with this idea. anyways, so my plan is to draw various customs i find online, and this was the first of them, you can see the original here:

CLICK ON ME!

anyways, thanks for the warm welcome back. i have to say, despite some of the flaws that plague this otherwise awesome forum, i missed posting here.

the incredible art of bob is back. the new pieces kicks mayor butt,smooth style

Bob you need your own animated series. Your style would translate so well into animation it's not even funny. Have you ever pitched your work to Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, WB...etc? I could easily see how your style would work on certain characters. I'd love to see you develop your own series....you could probably come up with some pretty 'interesting' ideas.

alpine.gif
Alpine (recognize the inspiration?

You know I love this one....you know I do...

AND I like the Junkyard and Mutt!

Thanks for the rehash, man. Still on top, you are.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Bob you need your own animated series. Your style would translate so well into animation it's not even funny. Have you ever pitched your work to Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, WB...etc? I could easily see how your style would work on certain characters. I'd love to see you develop your own series....you could probably come up with some pretty 'interesting' ideas.
no. i guess my style is so close to many other existing styles (especially animation) that i've never really thought of it as being original enough to sell. granted, if i had any skill in animation myself, i would love to see a small cartoon in my style. or if someone who is good at animating would like to borrow it....?

again, thanks for the "welcome back"'s. i'm glad to be back.

and "on top" is somewhere people like me should never belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"