Comics The Art Of Spider-man

Kevin

Doug not so Funny
Reaction score
the art of spider-man. what do i mean? well, spider-man has had some great art over the years. some people say the art of today is way better than yesteryear. i disagree. the art of today is very pretty and wonderful to look at... but something's missing. it doesn't heart or a soul. art from the late 70's, 80's, and early 90's did. you guys know what i mean? the art from back then tells the story. makes us feel. i wanna know what you think. which era had the best art. not who's the best or favorite artist, but which era of art has the best feeling

COMICBOY said:
the art of spider-man. what do i mean? well, spider-man has had some great art over the years. some people say the art of today is way better than yesteryear. i disagree. the art of today is very pretty and wonderful to look at... but something's missing. it doesn't heart or a soul. art from the late 70's, 80's, and early 90's did. you guys know what i mean? the art from back then tells the story. makes us feel. i wanna know what you think. which era had the best art. not who's the best or favorite artist, but which era of art has the best feeling

90's for me.

Bagley on ASM.

Case closed.

:spidey:

ragingdemon155 said:
90's for me.

Bagley on ASM.

Case closed.

:spidey:

:up: Agreed. Although I really hated the art in SPEC SM during the clone saga...it was fuuuuugly!

Then Bring It!!! What?! You Messin' Wit Me? Bring It!!

Heh this is about to turn into a Bagley appreciation thread.

:)

not really. i really liked Todd Mcfarlane and Erik Larsen

Outside of drawing women's cup sizes, I really like Dodson on MKSM.

and of course bagley, but he's number 3 for me

I really liked McFarlane, as well as Bagley.

I enjoyed Mcfarlane also.

I just didn't care for his style of webbing. I mean, at times you had to marvel at the precise detail he put in. But damn, it really became a pain on the eyes at times.

i LOVED his web. it was pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"