The artwork of 0neDisturbedSOB

People really seem to like the "SR" logo the most. I've had a ton of requests for those since I put them up.

If anyone's interested PM me with color,size and quantity.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Yes I do.

Spider-Man-front-logo.jpg

I also have the back logo from the movie.

And a few others...

Begins-head-sticker.jpg

Superman-stickers.jpg

Batman-logos01.jpg
you're missing the 1989 Batman symbol

Yeah I much prefer the Begins logo. I like that one because it reminds me of aviation wings that a pilot gets....looks more "official" to me. The rest of them were just basic ones with the exception of the 2 original logos I made.

Never a fan of the yellow/black logo.

yeah, the Begins logo looks really good, but honestly, I prefer the one right next to it and the one if you go down and then to the right

The 2 on the second row (middle and to the right) are of my own design. The middle one is for my "Ninja Batman" and the other one was for my "Year One" designs. I actually had the Y1 logo printed onto a shirt....turned out pretty good.

5,000th post!

Thought I'd share that with everyone. Now for the custom avatar.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Hey thanks a lot. I would love to someday "go pro", but I still have a LONG way to go.

In the meantime here's a new decal I did for a friend. He wanted a decal of the new He-Man sword to put it on a display case in his store. The drawing itself didn't take that long, but the actual cutting of vinyl took FOREVER. I think the final result ended up measuring 30". I thought it came out pretty nice.

Power-Sword-decal.jpg

That is awesome. I love it.

love that stuff man. great decals that sword is sooo freaking awesome!!! I'm interested make a list of decals you've done doesn't have to be pictures necessarily.

RAMORE said:
love that stuff man. great decals that sword is sooo freaking awesome!!! I'm interested make a list of decals you've done doesn't have to be pictures necessarily.

Ok...

Superman Returns (one color or two)
Superman (regular, one color or two)
Superman Kingdom Come (one color or two)

Batman Begins (both versions)
The Batman (2 designs)
Alex Ross Batman
"Ninja Batman" (my own design)
"Year One" (my own design)
TNBA Batman (top row far right on picture)
Batman Begins head shot

He-Man classic symbol
New Adventures of He-Man
2002 He-Man (both versions)
The Horde/Hordak
Power Sword (currently working on classic power sword)

Spider-Man movie front symbol
Spider-Man movie back symbol (picture coming)

Green Lantern classic
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

Fantastic 4 movie logo

Teen Titans logo (TV show)

Wonder Woman (currently working on)

And this one you might like RAMORE

Captain-America.jpg

Pretty much anything can be turned into a decal, it just has to be redrawn correctly.

SWEET! How much for that one does it come in color?

love the heman and the cap shield. the shield is so simple, but, you know exactly what your lookin at as soon as you see it. love it. makes me want to start makin stickers again.

RAMORE said:
SWEET! How much for that one does it come in color?

As of now it only comes in a solid color (you can pick), but that's not to say it won't be red,white,blue down the line.

Pricing depends on size/quantity usually.

Nice work!! Do you have anything X-Men related?

A few X-Men logos, but that's about it.

I'll probably wait for custom requests to do indepth stuff like headshots...etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"