Homecoming The ASM3 Fan Art Thread! We do some web design (and manips)

If you guys didn't read the article, the texture of that suit is actually a long Thank You letter to Peter Parker.

It looks cool, and it's an amazing piece of art, but I don't know if a major studio would want Spidey wearing a costume that's covered with a long letter talking about how cool he is. :oldrazz:

If you guys didn't read the article, the texture of that suit is actually a long Thank You letter to Peter Parker.

It looks cool, and it's an amazing piece of art, but I don't know if a major studio would want Spidey wearing a costume that's covered with a long letter talking about how cool he is. :oldrazz:

I wish there was a way to read what he's writing as a whole, I'm just interested to what it says. It's really incredible, how anyone could have that kind of patience is beyond me though. Just awesome!

I want a MCU Spider-Man more, but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of TASM3 going forward.

Is that your final answer?

Ap3Njvbl.jpg

Here's an awesome Spidey/Avengers fan-video that a friend of mine did. Some awesome editing going on here, the ending looks great! :wow:

[YT]6w2PT7SL9Vg[/YT]

Awesome stuff:yay:

This isn't mine, but I just found it online a little bit ago. God I want this to happen so badly. :( :waa:

black_cat_poster_by_valor1387-d7tqn3k.jpg

If any of you guys see any other manips or anything of Felicity Jones as Black Cat, let me know. Since it seems like we'll never get to see the real thing. :csad:

I thought so too. :woot:

Sadly it's not mine, I really wish I had any type of skills with this stuff. I'd be making things all day long, lol.

This isn't mine, but I just found it online a little bit ago. God I want this to happen so badly. :( :waa:

If any of you guys see any other manips or anything of Felicity Jones as Black Cat, let me know. Since it out like we'll never get to see the real thing. :csad:
:applaud

If any of you guys see any other manips or anything of Felicity Jones as Black Cat, let me know. Since it seems like we'll never get to see the real thing. :csad:

Felicity Jones has/had a lot of potential for Black Cat, what an awesome actress!

Felicity Jones has/had a lot of potential for Black Cat, what an awesome actress!
Yep, fo sho. :up:

She is/was probably the thing I was most looking forward to seeing more of in the future of the series.

Yep, fo sho. :up:

She is/was probably the thing I was most looking forward to seeing more of in the future of the series.

I like the idea of a Felicity Jones Black Cat more than a Venom or S6 film tbh.

I like the idea of a Felicity Jones Black Cat more than a Venom or S6 film tbh.
Ditto, ditto.

That's why I've been so excited about the announced female lead spinoff for so long, been holding out hope to see a Black Cat movie.

Ditto, ditto.

That's why I've been so excited about the announced female lead spinoff for so long, been holding out hope to see a Black Cat movie.

I wonder if the marvel thing went through, if they'd keep Jones for Felicia. They hardly used her, and it was a very inspired choice.

I wonder if the marvel thing went through, if they'd keep Jones for Felicia. They hardly used her, and it was a very inspired choice.
I dunno, but I doubt it.

Even as much as I've wanted to see her as Black Cat, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. From my personal perspective, it would probably just take me out of the movie and remind me that it's not really the movie I wanted to see. I wanted to see Felicity Jones become Black Cat as a continuation of TASM2's Felicia, not as a brand new Marvel Felicia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see I guess, but if Marvel reboots then they should completely reboot and not keep anything to remind us of the other series (apart from a Tobey & Andrew cameo :woot:).

I dunno, but I doubt it.

Even as much as I've wanted to see her as Black Cat, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. From my personal perspective, it would probably just take me out of the movie and remind me that it's not really the movie I wanted to see. I wanted to see Felicity Jones become Black Cat as a continuation of TASM2's Felicia, not as a brand new Marvel Felicia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see I guess, but if Marvel reboots then they should completely reboot and not keep anything to remind us of the other series (apart from a Tobey & Andrew cameo :woot:).

Yea, I get that. Although I'd do anything to get JK Simmons back as JJ (which is a legit possibility now for either a reboot or TASM film)

Yea, I get that. Although I'd do anything to get JK Simmons back as JJ (which is a legit possibility now for either a reboot or TASM film)
Oh yeah, he's the exception to the rule. Would be great to have him back either way. :woot:

I read the tasm2 JJ emails in his voice. I think everyone did.
You know it! To be honest, I'm a little surprised that they haven't used Simmons as JJ in either of the TASM movies already, though I can see why they didn't since they're already so packed.

Green Goblin character poster for TASM3:
Pics_Art_1423398307737.jpg

I tried to give it a "leaked" feel.

Last edited:
Wow harryoscop, those are great! You're really good! :applaud

I would actually be interested in that poster above if they had done everything right with TASM2. However, if it went according to my vision, that would probably be the poster for TASM4.

(Harry would be replaced with Norman, too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"