The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 2.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already been reported the bright colors is out of necessity for the 3D cameras they are utilizing. I don't know why people can't just reference the picture that's been released by the studio.

Personally I'm not bothered by the colors. It's all the fussy revisions to the actual design elements (stripes down the legs, stripes rather than thicker bands down the back of the arms, no front belt, mixed up blue/red fingers etc) that I'm not too keen on.

The only part I don't like is the stupid blue fingertips. THOSE are ugly. I can completely hating those. The thin stripes on the arms is a pretty weak thing to hate. All they did was make a part of the costume thats there, smaller. It's still visible so why the hate? The stripe down the leg, I can understand but I think they but it there for symmetry. (so that it matches the arms) The lack of a belt, I can understand some hate. Its sorta a basic for spider-man. it missing is kinda weird, but i dont mind. the colors thing is already sorted out as is the feet.

i think we should wait until sony releases an image. their picture would show the lighting conditions and everything. and if the rumors that this is an origin story are true, then maybe this is his wrestling costume and it does change in the movie.

(before anyone says it, im not in denial. i like the suit the way it is. im just trying to show you my reason for it.)

The metal parts on the feet and wrists are for the stuntman.

I mean look at the offical pic and the webshooers. Do you see even a hint of that on those spy photos?

It's already been reported the bright colors is out of necessity for the 3D cameras they are utilizing. I don't know why people can't just reference the picture that's been released by the studio.

Well hopefully the lame design is for the 3D cameras too.

Hi,

Like Maboroshi i've done a photoshop job to adjust color & adjust background and luma :

testspidermancolo.jpg

Excellent job Rytram, thats most likely the color tone we'll see in the scene exactly, very well done. I love the new suit!

I took my shot at fixing where the tears are and added where I feel the belt is supposed to be.
redonespidey.jpg

^ Reminds me alot of the 70's live action Spidey. Good job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"